[Spoilers] 3.56 MSQ Talk spoilers here.

Kage

Lyse says Yda died 6 years ago but honestly I'm wondering...Did she really?

She makes a point to say it's not really clear what caused her death it was just assuming she had been overwhelmed by imperialists is my understanding, plus the story seems to make a point of having these plot twists create some impact but you the hero had no indication Yda was behaving different, even those present in 1.0 are uncertain if they ever met the real Yda.

I don't know, part of me suspects we will be seeing another twist to the Yda/Lyse story

I don't understand the scenario's need for Yda to be someone different from Lyse. It brings absolutely nothing to the story but confusion. We never knew Yda then, and it just makes her a part of Lyse backstory.... To what purpose?

Yes, I feel there might be more to it, or otherwise, it has very little interest in itself.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a pretty cool episode of Godzilla. Toho Entertainment really stepped up their cgi.

What? There was story this patch? I remember being amused by Nero and Gotetsu, but the rest is a blank. Yda is going to be called that anyway because her big reveal was as relevant as Illberd being the Griffin was surprising.

I'm actually really disappointed the big DBZ fight didn't spill over into the Shroud and incur some good ol' fashioned Greenwrath. I wanted to see some imperial scum get vaporized, damn it!

I thought the elementals had been incapable of doing that for all of ARR because the Calamity weakened them or something?

I'm actually really disappointed the big DBZ fight didn't spill over into the Shroud and incur some good ol' fashioned Greenwrath. I wanted to see some imperial scum get vaporized, damn it!

I thought the elementals had been incapable of doing that for all of ARR because the Calamity weakened them or something?

That very well could be! Though you'd think that kind of commotion would bother them regardless.

It did, although it was said at the start of ARR that they're healing.

That said, I would imagine that the fight would at least disturb them...that's a lot of aether being pulled out of the land.

Last time the forest got attacked by an outside force, the Elementals didn't retaliate against the Garleans bombing them. They started killing Gridanians instead. It's for the best that Omega and Shinryu didn't disturb them.

More accurately, they started killing anyone within reach. They weren't specifically targeting Gridanians, they just didn't know who the fuck had attacked them and reacted as is typical behavior for the Elementals of the Shroud - they attacked anything and everything in the vicinity. Had there been Garleans for them to attack, they'd have been murderized, too.