Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!]

Heyo~ 

Welcome to my humble art thread! 

I'm still new in the RPC community and also a newbie roleplayer, but as someone who loved art for her entire life, thank you for taking a look at my visual ramblings (also known as "drawings"). For more content, I'm on social media too! Ans if you really really like what I do, and would like to help, commissions are always open! (Links below)

- T U M B L R -

- I N S T A G R A M -

- C O M M I S S I O N  S T A T U S -

- K O - F I -

Commission Price Chart

tumblr_p6qxcy5IY01rda98lo1_1280.jpg

Past commissions [HERE]

Edited by Liriell

... o Ao

You're doing free requests with art that pretty? I mean, seriously, I just glanced at your Tumblrs and saw nothing but pretty stuff. Also, a fellow Overwatch fan, which is always a plus (Imma Lucio main, myself, with a side of Reinhardt and Torbadorbajorn)!

Um... would you be willing to try drawing a Lalafell? I have two to pick from. The happy dork and the dour older brother.

Quick image grabs of each, for your perusal, starting with the happy dork:

tumblr_opcjzoCmv81vst64ho1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_ohhh1qGiSi1u7pgje_540.png

... and the grumpy older brother:

tumblr_onynb53vJ51vst64ho8_1280.png

tumblr_inline_o6s90k7qNC1u7pgje_540.png

I love your art style! 

I have some references saved here of my keeper cat-man, he doesn't often get to have commissions when I finally decide on them so if you feel like it you can give it a go: 

http://imgur.com/a/5iF5P 

Might commission sometime in the future anyways! Welcome to the community :)

Um... would you be willing to try drawing a Lalafell? I have two to pick from. The happy dork and the dour older brother.

Always willing to draw a lalafell, it's my main and favorite race after all. Thanks a lot for the compliments!

I love your art style! 

I have some references saved here of my keeper cat-man, he doesn't often get to have commissions when I finally decide on them so if you feel like it you can give it a go: 

http://imgur.com/a/5iF5P 

Might commission sometime in the future anyways! Welcome to the community :)

Thanks for the welcome! I don't aways have a chance to draw male characters, so I'll definitely give it a try! c:

Always willing to draw a lalafell, it's my main and favorite race after all. Thanks a lot for the compliments!

Compliments well-earned! I have to say my personal favorite that I've seen so far is that Secret Santa gift with the cat mountaineer. He looks so proud of himself. :lol:

Also, those commish rates are super-reasonable. I'll have to keep those in mind and spread the word around.

Welcome to the community! I saw this and your other post, so I figured I'd dip in. Your art is absolutely amazing and I actually added it to my list of people I'd like to commission.

If you'd like to give a shot at my mooncatte priestess beforehand, however, I sure would not turn it down. Here's some references! http://imgur.com/a/NbyIt

The top one is her current tattooing, as I've been working on it! The others are previously drawn art of her and her wild hair. Her hair is chaos incarnate and survives off of trickery and magick. She's my baby.

Regardless, once more, welcome to the community! And I really look forward to getting art from you in the future, whether that be now or when I inevitably message you and throw money at you. : ^)

Welcome to the community! I saw this and your other post, so I figured I'd dip in. Your art is absolutely amazing and I actually added it to my list of people I'd like to commission.

Her hair is chaos incarnate and survives off of trickery and magick. She's my baby.

Thank you!

Lol my best friend has an OC with really wild hair too, I miss drawing her... So your request is more than welcome! Chaotic hair is always so fun to draw

Also I'll be closing requests for now...

Commissions are always open though.

Thanks again guys for the warm welcome :D

Her hair is chaos incarnate and survives off of trickery and magick. She's my baby.

Thank you!

Lol my best friend has an OC with really wild hair too, I miss drawing her... So your request is more than welcome! Chaotic hair is always so fun to draw

Also I'll be closing requests for now...

Commissions are always open though.

Thanks again guys for the warm welcome :D

Wild hair is honestly great. My old character, a Xaela, used to have long and straight hair. So having the beautiful wild hair on Lihli now is like.. wonderful. Amazing. And I always hope that artists have fun drawing it because there's really no wrong way about it.

Finished the first one for Gegenji, hope you like it!

02f262cba6.jpg

Holy cow that was fast. You finished that, like, just after I went to bed for the evening. :lol:

And so pretty, too! I'll hafta find a spot on my wiki for this one.

And so pretty, too! I'll hafta find a spot on my wiki for this one.

Thanks! I'm honored that my sketch may end up in your wiki page c:

I really love your style! I looked at your prices too, it's a pretty good deal. Though I'm going to watch and see if you open up your free requests again, because free > $10-$15 dollars.

Thank you!! It may be a loooooong while before I open requests again though, can't keep doing everything for free :blush:

Finished Maril's piece, hope you like it~!

0a16bac17f.jpg

These are turning out so dang nicely. Wow.

I freaking love the one you did for Maril. Her catboy looks amazing. And the one you did for Gegenji is so, so, so good. I like popotos.

I freaking love the one you did for Maril. Her catboy looks amazing. And the one you did for Gegenji is so, so, so good. I like popotos.

Thank you! Hope you like the one I did for you, I almost turned it into a finished painting lol

(I'm just too perfectionist with pretty girls and hair, althugh the later didn't end up as messy as I wanted :blush: )

63460c8389.jpg

Welcome! What breathtaking artwork. Definitely wanna try to commish you when you're available!

This! Welcome to the RPC! I'm sure you'll have a large client database because we are all suckers for character art.

Thank you! Hope you like the one I did for you, I almost turned it into a finished painting lol

(I'm just too perfectionist with pretty girls and hair, althugh the later didn't end up as messy as I wanted :blush: )

63460c8389.jpg

This is just honestly so amazing!! Good lord, you did such a wonderful job. Thank you so much.

Updated the main post! I'm going to use this thread as my personal gallery (didn't see a reason to create a new topic). Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome! c:

Welcome! What breathtaking artwork. Definitely wanna try to commish you when you're available!

Thank you! Actually I'm available for commissions, I only closed the free requests since they were limited (can't do everything for free, I have to eat and a subscription to pay too :blush:)

This! Welcome to the RPC! I'm sure you'll have a large client database because we are all suckers for character art.

Thanks! Glad to know that~

This is just honestly so amazing!! Good lord, you did such a wonderful job. Thank you so much.

You're welcome! Seeing how everyone is happy with the final result always make my day

So I was going to transfer today and discovered that there isn't a steam payment. I don't have an international credit card and the only option is to buy crysta using paypal and then use the crysta to pay the transfer (unless someone do the transfer for me). For that reason...

I'm opening a single slot of (any) commission for $20. 

Ask away whatever you want. A full body finished painting of you and your closest friends? Done. That's how desperate I am. So please, please, if anyone can do that for me or spread the word, I'll be eternally grateful.

I would be more than happy to help you out. Let's get to the PMs and get you transferred huh?

Thank you so much! I just got two PM's about this and since you people are being so kind I'll give the special price to both. I have a fear that won't be possible to transfer after the data center changes place, so I'm very happy to see this working out so quick! ;w;

Finished commission for Alyria Winchester (in a lower res)

0dd8cd096d.jpg

Ended up finishing it sooner than I expected. I did most of it traditionally (since I'm waaaay better with inking traditionally than digital) while I wasn't on PC working on another commission