Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!]

Great stuff! Particularly love the last one. The colors are spot on and that red really pops.

Thank you! I had fun working on it (mostly thanks to the hair) and it's always nice to see that people like what I do c:

... This looks like a painting that should be on the wall in the game. Super lovely. o Ao

Thanks! That's actually possible with some screenshot editing...

Also, updated commission info! My art changed and improved a little bit since that old journal, so due to that and to PayPal fees, I adjusted my prices. I'm still trying to keep it affordable for everyone while not starving myself. :blush:

There's also a Ko-fi link in case anyone wants to help me and buy me a coffee~

cf2078e09d.jpg

So I've been wanting to create an art style for my character, and eventually draw some scenes/events that may happen to her and people that she may meet. This one is the result of my first attempt

tumblr_oqud9gnFVE1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

I'm happy with it but not sure if I'm satisfied as a final result, will have to mess around a little bit more.

On the other side, I've started a giveaway on my tumblr! so if you like my art and/or are interested on the prizes, please take a look~

I've finished a bunch of stuff and commissions on the past few days, enjoy~

tumblr_or6olpvVtD1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_or8blgvdWf1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_or5mtrGGBI1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_or5cjyjRrW1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

Text:

"

Aina’s sketchbook #1

Sixth sun of the third umbral moon

“E’Zohrak Tia” sounds like a weird name to me, I’m never sure how to spell it or how to call him. I’ve seen this distinctive fellow around the Enclave’s house a few times already. He always seems friendly, but I still have no idea what kind of person he is. Just recently I discovered that he’s some kind of herbalist. Curious, isn’t? 

Should keep my eyes open for a possible new friend.

Aina"

Also, I'm accepting gil as payment for some commissions since I started raising funds for a house and any help is welcome. More info on my tumblr~

Also, I'm accepting gil as payment for some commissions since I started raising funds for a house and any help is welcome. More info on my tumblr~

Just a word of warning, I think they made trading outside-of-game items (like art and real money) for gil against the ToS as part of the crackdown on gil-sellers and the like.

Just a word of warning, I think they made trading outside-of-game items (like art and real money) for gil against the ToS as part of the crackdown on gil-sellers and the like.

Thanks for the warning, I didn't know that. I've seen some people doing it and I thought there wasn't a problem

• 3 weeks later...

Posting my two last commissions~

tumblr_os7ocoli8M1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_osl4ewHUds1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

They're respectively for @oriwhitedeer and @ffxiv.seylumallusia on Instagram!

So my PC decided to start dying one part each time, I've been having lots of problems with it and now I need to pay for a new Graphics Card and repairs. Since I need to raise funds ASAP I decided to make a small sale!

tumblr_osl8gk4Qrz1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

This sale applies to set B Busts only, and there are 4 slots open!

My regular commissions are still open too, you can check the full info [here]

And more commissions as always~

tumblr_osqnhtnOH11rda98lo1_1280.png

tumblr_osy0qkC6pw1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

This time respetively for a friend from my FC, Kokonji. And for a member from the RPC, Puppet-kun. 

Also, there are no more slots available for the Bust Sale! Thanks to everyone's help I was able to raise enough funds for a new graphics card <3 (regular commissions are always open though, feel free to contact me if interested!)

• 9 months later...

I'm back! After... almost 10 months I think? I just started playing again last weekend and I already have commissions open and going~

Here's the updated Price Chart:

Spoiler

tumblr_p6qxcy5IY01rda98lo1_1280.jpg

And here are my most recent three commissions:

Spoiler

tumblr_p7shkj5lHa1rda98lo2_1280.png

For @zephiel_leraje on instagram

Spoiler

tumblr_p8f7aiwefi1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

For @ffxiv.seylumevergarden on Instagram

Spoiler

tumblr_p8gwk7D9Ds1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

For @oharah on tumblr (this one isn't FFXIV related, tho)

Edited by Liriell
  • 2 weeks later...

This has been a busy week. Spent most of it imersing myself on RP related stuff, so I don't have much FF drawings to post here. I do have, tho, some news.

Collab that I did with a friend. We swaped drawings, so I did the lines for the character on the right and the painting for the character on the left!

Spoiler

tumblr_p8w731Ettq1rda98lo1_1280.jpg

Minimalist avatar of my RP character (Ainami Aina)

Spoiler

spoiler%5D

And the big news is... I started a patreon!

JJx5yul.jpg

Check out https://www.patreon.com/liriell if you would like to support me! As a special thank you, I'm giving a free bust sketch for my first 5 patrons regardless of pledge tier. (only 3 slots left)

• 3 weeks later...