Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus)

[align=center]Calling all Mateus Adventurers![/align]

[align=center]FFXIV_40_Mediakit_20170501_041-600x375.png

[/align]

[align=center]Have you been seeking an RP community/hub, but don't know where to look now that Balmung is locked? Are you new to Mateus, seeking a fresh start for RP and want to find others to RP with? [/align]

[align=center]Weaving A Tale LS is looking for you!~[/align]

[align=center]Weaving a Tale is an RP-focused LS seeking to bring together the RP community of Mateus. With Mateus rapidly growing in size, as well as the RP community getting more and more recognition, an LS is vital in keeping the new and old rpers alike in contact in order to help Mateus flourish as a sister server. Come help make Mateus a wondrous place to RP![/align]

[align=center]If you are interested in joining the LS, please feel free to send  Feu Izanami a PM IG, or send a message on this forum and i'll get to you ASAP![/align]

• 3 weeks later...

I have a few characters but mostly need the connections for my main, Lethren Savage, for I just transferred to the server and need connections for rp. If you could send an invite my way that would be spectacular. I am on anywhere between 8am and 12am. Thanks!

PS

I may be on my alt Chinua Arulaq so you can contact me there or send me a mail here and I can give you my discord ID for contact. Thanks again! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[align=center]New player, 'Looking to get into the roleplay side of FFXIV before I invest, this looks like a good place to start. Would you mind throwing an invite my way some time? Whenever it's convenient, no rush.[/align]

[align=center]Character Name: Jennifer Tyi'baal[/align]

• 2 weeks later...