Orlog's butts, butts, butts, and sometimes art thread.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because Eko is IN THE PAST.

Uther is the future! And the past! He's the Once and Future Character! 

I already told you on skype, but the piece is beyond outstanding. Thanks so much. I really appreciate you bringing some life to my character!

• 2 weeks later...

I like Uther better as an Elezen. I'm an advocate for more male Elezen.

Hey, thanks! Outside of Misericorde, I haven't gotten much feedback on the choice. I agree, there need to be more male Elezen, plus it just seemed to fit better with his backstory. :thumbsup:

I like Uther better as an Elezen. I'm an advocate for more male Elezen.

Hey, thanks! Outside of Misericorde, I haven't gotten much feedback on the choice. I agree, there need to be more male Elezen, plus it just seemed to fit better with his backstory. :thumbsup:

I am happy to (attempt to) give feedback on e'erythang. Maybe we need a 'No <3 For Male Elezen?' thread.

I've heard they're one of the fewest next to Lalafell. Rp-wise. But why?! We need male Elezen to give our Roegadames height-appropriate options!  They're quite lovely once they've grown on you and I like their cultures and names.

I am happy to (attempt to) give feedback on e'erythang. Maybe we need a 'No <3 For Male Elezen?' thread.

I've heard they're one of the fewest next to Lalafell. Rp-wise. But why?! We need male Elezen to give our Roegadames height-appropriate options!  They're quite lovely once they've grown on you and I like their cultures and names.

I don't understand it either. I originally built Uther so that if the option ever arose, I could switch him to Elezen or Highlander at the drop of a hat if I so chose. I love Elezen culture (mainly all of the classy-yet-badass Ishgard knights), and it's always been one of my favorite races. I had never played one up to this point because I hate being the tallest guy in the room. Luckily for me, Misericorde is made primarily of giants, so I finally decided to make the switch. Was even considering a name change if the option presented itself. I'm not dying for one and I like my name, but I'd be lying if I said I don't like the idea of "Aronnax Fortemps" as well.

Maybe there should be a "No <3 for Male Elezen?" thread, but personally I like being an underpopulated race. Makes me feel all special.

I don't understand it either. I originally built Uther so that if the option ever arose, I could switch him to Elezen or Highlander at the drop of a hat if I so chose. I love Elezen culture (mainly all of the classy-yet-badass Ishgard knights), and it's always been one of my favorite races. I had never played one up to this point because I hate being the tallest guy in the room. Luckily for me, Misericorde is made primarily of giants, so I finally decided to make the switch. Was even considering a name change if the option presented itself. I'm not dying for one and I like my name, but I'd be lying if I said I don't like the idea of "Aronnax Fortemps" as well.

Maybe there should be a "No <3 for Male Elezen?" thread, but personally I like being an underpopulated race. Makes me feel all special.

It made me feel special once too. Q_Q I think your name looks nice. It's not French I don't think, but it's pretty. But Aronnax Fortemps does look pretty cool.

• 1 year later...

HEY, I still post arts. Uh.

So, like my returning post said, I'm using a new character for my main, along with Shuck. We both have characters we really enjoyed from ESO, but the game's been... stupidly quiet. Figured we might as well bring them over here.

SO. All I have is ESO art at the moment. I don't even care. LOOK AT IT.

Meet Clementine and Jacq! Their size difference is my favorite, but it wasn't really possible in this game. Jacq ended up being a tall highlander and Clem's a short Roe. Still cute, though.

[spoil]jijFo3Z.png[/spoil]

Clem headshot

[spoil]o8LsAlE.jpg[/spoil]

Jacq ...still WIP headshot

[spoil]5dHDgXE.jpg[/spoil]

Jacq likes to go fishing! Working on illustrations/backgrounds. Not 100% happy with the lighting, but very much so on the actual shapes.

[spoil]kVQysYw.jpg[/spoil]

Working on Clem's armor. No boobplate, plz.

[spoil]0mKlv6w.jpg[/spoil]

WIP of a storyline going on through ESO. Prrroooobably won't be going on FFXIV, but I still liked where it was headed!

[spoil]NcijjWk.jpg[/spoil]

love how expressive your style is! draws me in right away x3 the coloring is lovely as well too...and i love the at style drawing on the front page too. i wanted to try that but it's a lot harder than it looks, still you did a great job with it!

Thank you! :D

love how expressive your style is! draws me in right away x3 the coloring is lovely as well too...and i love the at style drawing on the front page too. i wanted to try that but it's a lot harder than it looks, still you did a great job with it!

Thank you! :D

i'll be happy to toss character pics at you if you ever want to mess with a new style and want to draw something. or maybe even an art trade at some point? x3

i'll be happy to toss character pics at you if you ever want to mess with a new style and want to draw something. or maybe even an art trade at some point? x3

We'll see what happens! Right now I'm kind of without my main drawing tools as I'm in the middle of the move. Just sticking to little sketches on my mobile tablet until I can get photoshop back. :)

More Star Citizen art! I promise some day I'll get around to actually drawing out my FFXIV character... I'm just having way too much fun with space ships, cigars, and cybernetics right now.

...Also, I totally learned about welding specifically to RP this character better. /nerd.

mjGSPnD.jpg?1

New icon of Jacq! I really wanted to try a different style here. I ended up stumbling across some more Mignola art and figured I might as well give it a go. Hellboy has always had a huge influence on my art, anyway, so better that I just fucking roll with it.

It kind of took on a life of its own, anyway. I'm digging these textured shadows. Might end up using them some more.

ccrWvgl.jpg

...Two in one day. Color me as shocked as the rest of you.

Now, hear me out before you take a look at this, because I'm going to admit something: I totally love beefcake. Man, woman, everything under the sun. I don't give a flying fuck. ...So, this admission leads me to the piece right here. Practice with muscles, anatomy, continuing to draw out sweet tats, and just get more of Jacq drawn out. Many birds with one very large stone.

Anyway, NSFW 'cause... tits, I guess.

[spoil]eVfcPOG.jpg[/spoil]

• 1 month later...

It's been ages since I worked with Isaac and Beatric. They're honestly some of my favorite characters to play with. But, given the direction of the game, they just sort of... lost their place. Honestly, they're better suited in a sandbox where building things is more of an option. In the mean time, they're still alive in Skype RP.

So, anyway, I figured I might as well do a update to their appearances. It's been AGES since I've drawn them properly. ...And I'd be lying if I said the old images didn't make me gag a little when I look at them. I feel like I've come pretty far. To be fair, it has been a couple of years since the original concepts.

On a more personal note, I'm really trying to push myself to get back into drawing a lot more regularly. I let too much stuff get in my way, and it really fucks with my confidence levels. I honestly miss using this place to connect with other artists and encourage each other. I had a real good experience when I first started posting art frequently. Hopefully I can garnish something like that again.

...Right. So. Starting off, we have an updated Isaac. Isaac The Tower. Isaac The Heartless. Isaac... whatever title Beatric decides to make up for him next. :lol: Now with righteous facial hair!

S0hwmMi.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's pretty funny that I can scroll through the older posts in this thread and (cringe) see how much I've progress with my art. I've been on this forum forever!

This is still a WIP, but my progress has been halted due to a recent move. Jacq with her impossible cheekbones and lopsided smile!

1cOjpyH.jpg