Surilian

balmung ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤

Sunday August 20th or the 27th? Then it will run monthly either every third of the month or last sunday of the month  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Sunday August 20th or the 27th? Then it will run monthly either every third of the month or last sunday of the month

• August 20th! 3rd of the month
    • August 27th! Last of each month

tumblr_inline_p40buoFyOp1sbq8gv_500.gif

What: Black Market Event ran by the Watcher’s Eye, a clandestine council of criminals.(Multi-FC created) Come sell any illegal or lower than market value items free of government taxes.

Where: Blind Iron Mines, Lower La Noscea (x27, y16).

When: 18th of February, 9 P.M EST 

Server: BALMUNG

Merchant Guidelines

• We ask sellers to come early for stall placement so the organizer’s characters can have you ‘pay’ for a stall (IC gil).
  • Turn your meld sign on if you are a merchant so shoppers can see you.
  • Please use /yell to announce your wares.
  • Please use party chat or whispers for actual selling to an individual for privacy and to help ooc with scroll. 
  • No prostitution or slaves, please.

For future involvement with the Watcher’s Eye or running a black market event in affiliation please contact Negui Malaguld or Sani Benitoki ig or here

If you’re interested in being at vendor at this event please contact Kasumi Gakunin ig or here

This was a very cool event. I had a blast with it tonight and made some connections on a character who ordinarily does not connect well. Thank you so much for putting it on! I’ll be bullying everyone I know into coming out for the next one.

Came by to say the same! Very well organized and loved the overall concept and idea! 10/10 am going again.