Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017

Maril

Can I enter in the male catagory? xD Kidding. Female slot, if it's still possible please!

Character Name: Jean Ashdale

Introduction: Poor orphan girl from Ul'dah who recently turned into a slightly less poor wannabe knight/adventurer. Often mistaken as a boy. Once entered the Grindstone tournament with a sword and shield made of wood. Failed miserably.

X0LF0bT.png

Hd1MCo0.png

Oh... Go on then. You've twisted my arm.

Character Name: Gene Treno

Introduction: He's got a nice strong back and the most pearly white set of gnashers for a seaman you've ever seen! This handsome, Hyuran hunk whom hails from Limsa has got it all. A cracking smile and a jawline chiselled by the divine Twelve themselves! .

He's the running champion of the greatest thumb wars in Ul'dah and has a most charitable heart of gold! . Yes that's right folks, any gil won will be donated to one cause or company from his choosing!

[align=center]Walk in the light folks![/align]

Applause.gif

Optional Pictures:

Gene-_Collage.jpg

Character Name: Inomi Yonezu

Introduction Piece: Inomi has always been curious about the world, and has finally seized the opportunity to explore and learn as much as possible about it. She also writes poetry and music as well as sings and dances!

Optional Picture:

JBzfN7c

(I'm not sure if the picture's going to pop up or not. It's being wonky on my end, so here's a direct link to it if it doesn't.)

I would like to sign up Chidori Farcloud for female entry!

I'm at work at the moment but will come as it this after work for the info!

Intro:

Chidori Farcloud, a ray of sunshine from the Wandering Tonberry hunting lodge! Chidori loves botany, growing all kinds of flowers in her spare time. She does quite a bit of charity work with her sisters, giving any donations given to her for her flower pins to those in need. Her favorite things include art, dodgeball, music, flowers and Roger.

cUeK7DS.png

Miss Eorzea Slots are full! Mister Eorzea slots will close in 9 hours from now- The participation list will be updated and ready before the event starts tomorrow. Thank you everyone for signing up and hopefully we'll see you all and lots of audience for the event tomorrow! :)

Just a couple of hours to go! Remember contestants are encouraged to show up earlier. 

For the purpose of this event only, we have set up a pop-up Discord server: https://discord.gg/DPBhczR

You'll find the order of appearance and other additional information here. If discord isn't your thing, just send me or Athil a tell!

Here are some screenies I took while serving as judge!

tumblr_owslvzTMNb1vst64ho1_540.png

tumblr_owslvzTMNb1vst64ho2_540.png

tumblr_owslvzTMNb1vst64ho3_540.png

tumblr_owslvzTMNb1vst64ho4_540.png

tumblr_owslvzTMNb1vst64ho5_540.png

... Mostly just wide angle shots to show the massive crowd that turned up and a couple shots of the two victors!

Speaking of, congratulations to Kalas Kazewoka and Kiera Hawkeye for their victories!