Lovely character and glad to hear your enjoying balmung!

Would love to help you with finding connections and also have Von here make connections with your character, always looking for friends!

If you want to roleplay, feel free to poke Von Sayrillont in game!

Hi there, your character, as well as yourself, sound like some lovely people! :D I'm a frequent returnee to the game and I'm trying my hand at things once again, just recently came back about a week ago and am trying to find some friends to spend time with, not only by RPing but also helping me along with the game itself.

I just finished ARR story quests and am in the tedious transition to the Heavensward aspect of things! My character is a male Hyur by the name of Flynn Ivers, who dreams of being a professional chocobo racer but for now is just a residential troublemaker trying to get by in the world.

If you'd be interested in RPing, or maybe just chatting and running some content together, you can throw me a message on Discord at Halfway Decent#4369 or I'm usually online around 10pm EST and later! Hoping your search goes well!

1 hour ago, Halfway Decent said:

If you'd be interested in RPing, or maybe just chatting and running some content together, you can throw me a message on Discord at Halfway Decent#4369 or I'm usually online around 10pm EST and later! Hoping your search goes well!

18 hours ago, Airis Sakuragi said:

If all of that sounds good you can send me an in-game mail, respond to this thread, PM me or add me on Discord (will provide when asked). If it will help, feel free to ask for more information about me or Airis. I look forward to meeting some of you in-game! ♥

Feel free to snag me on Discord if either of you want to! :) I'm always on the lookout for new friends, and so are the friends I already have. Chat me up and we can see about getting you both introduced to some people. :D

4 hours ago, Halfway Decent said:

Hi there, your character, as well as yourself, sound like some lovely people! :D I'm a frequent returnee to the game and I'm trying my hand at things once again, just recently came back about a week ago and am trying to find some friends to spend time with, not only by RPing but also helping me along with the game itself.

I just finished ARR story quests and am in the tedious transition to the Heavensward aspect of things! My character is a male Hyur by the name of Flynn Ivers, who dreams of being a professional chocobo racer but for now is just a residential troublemaker trying to get by in the world.

2 hours ago, Lydia Lightfoot said:

Feel free to snag me on Discord if either of you want to! :) I'm always on the lookout for new friends, and so are the friends I already have. Chat me up and we can see about getting you both introduced to some people. :D

I just sent both of you an invite on Discord! ♥ Should be obvious it's me, but if not, let me know and I'll send you a PM with my Discord name. Looking forward to hearing back and chatting with you.

Hiya! I'm not new to the game (been playing for about 3 years lol), but I'm very new to RP in MMOs. I was able to get a new character into Balmung a few months ago, and would love to make more RP friends there, but I get pretty shy when it comes to approaching people in-game lol. If you, or anyone else for that matter, are interested in hanging out sometime, feel free to let me know! 

Well hey, I've been looking for the same exact thing! I have a Discord too, and I'd love to form bonds with your character! She and my character seem like they'd have some fun chemistry! You can contact me on my Discord which I can send to you through PM here. I hope we can RP with each other soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Quick bump, since I'm still open to meeting new folks! I've been putting in some crazy hours for in-game rp as of late, so it's a good time to start planning how we could have our characters meet.

I'm super easy to write with and would be happy to offer more information about my character if needed! ♡ Huge thanks to everyone who has already hit me up on here and Discord, too~

Edited by Airis Sakuragi

*wave* Hi there,

I'm a newish/returning player and really looking to get more involved in the FF14 world/community. I'd like to start up a story line with a character or two of mine. I'm looking to find a home server as I've been pretty much figuring things out on my own for a few months. Let me know if you've got some room for your RP adventures!

On a totally separate side note, I'm a cosplayer too and I've done a few Final Fantasy cosplays since it's been a mainstay in my life like you too!

Edited by ParadigmPixels
On 6/13/2018 at 7:42 PM, ParadigmPixels said:

*wave* Hi there,

I'm a newish/returning player and really looking to get more involved in the FF14 world/community. I'd like to start up a story line with a character or two of mine. I'm looking to find a home server as I've been pretty much figuring things out on my own for a few months. Let me know if you've got some room for your RP adventures!

On a totally separate side note, I'm a cosplayer too and I've done a few Final Fantasy cosplays since it's been a mainstay in my life like you too!

Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out to me. ; o ; I'd be happy to learn more about your characters and see what we could do together! I'm assuming you must already have characters on Balmung or Mateus? If not, we can figure something out (since I do out-of-game rp too).

Also, yaaaas for more cosplayers. 💕 It'll give us more to talk about on a ooc-level. I'm gonna send you a message now to exchange contact information~

Edited by Airis Sakuragi