[Balmung] Characters LF connections and RP.

Hello, RPC! I'm currently searching for RP for my three Balmung characters, two of whom are more or less tied for "main" and a frequently-played alt. But first, here's some tedious but obligatory OOC stuff. 

• I like a mix of things in RP: serious moments, comedic moments, it's all good, although I'm not super into outright slapstick / Deadpool-type fourth wall breaking RP. Mature content and themes, up to and including coarse language, violence, sexuality, drugs / alcohol are all welcome as long as they fit within the story. I do not do random ERP and I do not RP with strictly ERP characters. Roleplays do not have to be happy. I welcome enemies, rivalries, etc.!

• RL always comes first, nor do I expect people to be attached at the hip, but I prefer partners who show mutual interest in asking for roleplays, and who show up on time once they’ve been arranged (barring RL emergencies, of course). I will extend the same courtesy! As a rule, I will ask people for an RP twice with no alternative day/time offered before I assume you have lost interest and stop asking.

• I prefer to RP in-game, but will occasionally do scenes on discord. 

• Lore-friendly player. Bending is fine, but please let me know in advance if your character has any out-there aspects about them theme-wise.

• OOC/IC bleeding is a huge, huge do not want. I have no tolerance for it. At all.

• The best way to reach me is at Medica#2426 on discord.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CelieWHeader.png

Summary: Celie is originally from the South Shroud, but was moved to Gridania fairly young. There she joined the Conjurers' Guild, along with her brother, where both strove but failed to become Hearers (a goal Celie still aspires towards to this day, often to the point of sacrificing relationships or other pursuits in favor of it). For years after, her brother led a group of ragtag outsiders known as The Anthemed Men, which later dissolved in the wake of his death. She maintains contact with several of its members and is frequently seen in their company.

Personality: decisive; outspoken; analytical; systematic; dependable; self-confident; pragmatic; organized; impersonal; assertive; reluctant to improvise; reluctant to change 

Details: 
- Heterosexual 
- Monogamous 
- Single 
- Professional Conjurer, part-time voidsent hunter 

Available for / hooks: 
- Adventure RP 
- Voidsent hunts 
- General RP / encounters 
- Pre-established connections
- Romantic plots (must happen organically) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TarkhanBanner.png

Summary: Tarkhan is from a variant of the Khatayin tribe, a reclusive group of people who remain on the mountains for most of the cycle and, unbeknownst to many, are known to take captives and enslave them. A born and bred "family man," he is enduring recent loss of his sister and father while simultaneously searching for his brother, Akhutai, who fell in love with his slave and fled the tribe with her.  

Personality: family-centric; outgoing; loyal; responsible; practical; helpful; organized; traditional; realistic 

Details: 
- Heterosexual 
- Monogamous, probably. 
- Married to Sagra Khatayin (NPC) * 
* Marriage a product of family obligation. In every way other than formally so, he is basically divorced, but the Khatayin do not recognize divorce culturally. 
-  Manual labor worker, soon-to-be adventurer  

Available for / hooks: 
- Adventure RP 
- RP with info brokers who might be of help in finding his brother 
- General RP / encounters 
- RP with Roegadyn, a race Tarkhan is quite intrigued by. Arm wrestling? Weight lifting contests? 

Extra notes: 
- Tarkhan can be mildly-to-blatantly prejudice against other Xaela tribes, smaller races (midlanders, lalafell, etc.), and Raen. He tends to have a visceral reaction to pale women, especially those with blue eyes and/or dark hair. Please be aware of this if engaging him with these sorts of characters, and as always, OOC=/=IC.  

ReshashaBanner.png

Summary: Half-plainsfolk, half-dunesfolk, Reshasha was born to a once-affluent family that crumbled under the weight of her mother's gambling addiction and other bad habits. She seeks to  pay off her family's debts and return them to their former glory, even if it means working from the bottom up. Although a personable whirlwind of a young lady, she has a ruthless business side that is all Ul'dahn and is no stranger to the underbelly of her homeland. 

Personality: independent; adaptive; ambitious; educated; clever; rational; outgoing; debater; proud; strategic; assertive 

Details: 
- Heterosexual 
- Monogamous
- Single
- Works at a tea house 
- Not formally trained in any combat or magic 

Available for / hooks: 
-  General RP / encounters 
- Tavern RP 
- RP at the teahouse where she works 
- RP with fellow insect / venomous creatures enthusiasts 
- RP with Ul'dah's scummy sorts; she's no stranger to them even if only by association 

Extra notes: 
Although I play this character as seriously as any other and she is open for romance RP, I will always fade to black with this specific character.

Edited by SQUAWK

I like that character, she's rather unusual! 

Feel free to hit me up if you're interested for anything, Shroud or no Shroud. I can offer various and/or relative Gridania based things. I'm open and supportive of most story ideas... Especially since I'm still trying to find myself again so to speak, with story creativity and whatnot. Feel free to offer me story or hooks or anything really.

15 minutes ago, Idristan Agache said:

Well, I've got an Ishgardian voidhunter. I can't promise they'll get along (in fact, I rather suspect the opposite), but it could be interesting to have the two run into each other.

Hell yeah, let's stir up some SPITE. Feel free to get in touch with me whenever so we can hammer out the details! Looking forward to it. 

6 minutes ago, SQUAWK said:

Hell yeah, let's stir up some SPITE. Feel free to get in touch with me whenever so we can hammer out the details! Looking forward to it. 

XD Excellent. I'll poke at you on discord then.

Already met some awesome folks OOC and really great characters too. You're beautiful, Balmung. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ I'm here-and-there until about Tuesday due to the holiday weekend, but I'm still looking for more people as are several of my friends. Hit me up.