[Mateus] ♥ looking for a longterm friends and partner ♥

Hello everyone! I'm currently seeking for a longterm rp partner for one of two of my wonderful cat girls :) You can take your pick both have their own unique lifestyles and ways of life of course and backgrounds. Instead of boring you here and going on I made it a little easier and I have their pages which I will have here as well so you can check out and see which one you like best. 

First one up is Eywa Nailothian - https://charahub.com/character/1255617/Eywa-Nailothian/public/
Second one up is Fyr O'Rahatia - https://charahub.com/character/1200583/Fyr-O-Rahatia/public/

My roleplaying times are a pretty much open until I get my work scheduled worked out lol Discord is also a wonderful way to get in touch too at anytime, which my discord is Fyr#8706 :3 please feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in roleplaying with either of these two lovely ladies. 

Do I have any rules? Well of course! 
1. Have fun and be creative!
2. No power playing or god modding. 
3. No mary or gary sue characters of course be yourself :)
4. Please do Not TaLk LiKe DiS or L33t speek or txt speak. 
5. that's all I can think of- Oh I have no limits since I like to keep things open and creative however if you have any limits PLEASE let me know and I will respect them completely. 

Hello hello! I'm not on Mateus, but I'd really like to RP with either of your characters! I'm on Discord and if ever you've got a character on Balmung, I'm there too! I like reaching out to posters here because I love RPing in this game and I love developing stories and having fun experiences with people! I tried looking for you on Discord but I guess your name didn't pop up! Well, anyway, if you'd like to reach me for some RP on Discord, You can find me at Stray#0777. I hope I get to hear from you soon!

Hello! That would be nice to rp with you even over discord I will be sending you a friend request over discord as well ^^ and it looks like it send :D so I can't wait to hear back from you, right now I don't have any characters over on Balmung :( it was always full when I attempted sorry >.< but same I always enjoy rping and writting and just getting to meet others and everything. 

I'm also seeking some long term friends and RP connections on Mateus! I just created a character the other day before maintenance and am currently leveling to be able to get out and about in the world, but I'd love to possibly get in touch and RP sometime? My character is a Miqo-boy named Y'kayah Tia, so you can either try to find me in game, hit me up on here or add my Discord at Kannash#4369! 

Edited by Kannash