❥ Hi! New, transferring to Mateus soon

Currently on Midgar, but I want to move to a more roleplay-orientated world ❤️  Haven't switched over yet, but I figured I'd just try to make some friends and stuff in the meantime, find any FC or Linkshells and stuff would be great! I'd also like friends because I had a bunch on Midgar, but when I became less active my FC friends left, so I kind of lost the will to be on there any longer. It's a nice server, with nice people, so maybe I'll make an alt on there. But for now, I reaaaally want to roleplay! I'm looking for people who won't mind that I'm not always online (since I'm not always home)... long-term RP friends would be wonderful, and I really enjoy this game! 

tumblr_p5suwzF1ME1wllj5jo1_1280.jpg

MMORPG background: Played TERA Online for years! The only good thing about that game is the character creation (*cough*Elins) and the combat system. Tried other MMOs but that was the only one to hold my interest, until FFXIV.

RP experience: Um, I've been roleplaying on and off for a loooong time. Like, a really long time. Always literate, I physically can't bring myself to do anything less than a paragraph x w x or use "txt" speech when roleplaying.

Character ideas/info: This is what I originally had created (so, read it if you want for an idea , but most of it is subject to change soooo yeah!) but I'm going back to revamp it soonTM. I came up with that stuff before I actually bothered to check out her racial lore, and now that I want to "seriously" rp I did some research, so I'm going to add more details to improve, and completely redo her background. She'll still be a mean-spirited bitch, since my goal in mind is to write a complex villain, but she definitely needs some fine-tuning. 

How did you learn about the coalition? The...what now? 

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy) Medium, I guess? Does this mean the tone of the roleplay? I'd prefer a mix of both! Sometimes I need a brainless daily life rp, and other times when I'm in the mood I reaaaally wanna torture my character with some heavy shit :3

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.) I decorate cakes for work, I collect furbies, draw, and cosplay. I love Overwatch and have two cats.

Not entirely sure how things would go over with my character and a complex villain... but I'd still love to meet and RP with you sometime when you get to Mateus! I'm new to the server myself and just created a character the other day, so I'm still settling in and trying to make some contacts. When you get over here, or even before, if you'd like to figure something out you can add my Discord at Kannash#4369 or hit me up on here/in-game!