[Mateus] Looking For Folks Who Are Interested In Starting A Free Company - Have a FC Mansion, But Nothing To Do With It (Closed)

This call to arms had been answered and is currently closed.

Hello folks!  I as you may have gotten from reading the title of this thread, I have recently been handed a free company on the Mateus server that is the proud owner of a mansion located in Shirogane - Ward 7, Plot 30, to be exact.  Yes, this is the premium plot near the hot springs.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to dedicate to starting my own free company and I am mostly a solo player.  I simply do not have need of this much space and I am of the opinion that the largest plots of land should be left exclusively to free company ownership.  Not to sound like I am mounting a high horse or anything, but I just can't picture a scenario where a solo player would need more space than what a medium home has to offer.  Plus, I like to try and support the RP community when I can.

Anyway...  Point is that I have this plot of land and I don't feel right not making an effort to do something with it.  Since I don't have time to start a FC of my own, and I don't want to just give the land away (I didn't get handed something like this for free, after all - this cost me nearly every gil that I had and then some), I have decided to rent it out, so to speak.

I am looking for an individual (or a group of individuals) who have aspirations to begin their own role playing free company.  I'm not willing to relinquish the guild master rank of the FC, as I don't want to run the risk of simply having the place taken out from under me, but I am willing to make any and all of the following concessions...

1. I will change the name of the FC to whatever is decided upon among you and your officer team.

2. I will change the tag of the FC to whatever is decided upon among you and your officer team.

3. I will change the FC crest to whatever is decided upon among you and your officer team.

4. I will set up the ranks to your liking and appoint you and your officer team to the highest ranks possible, with all of the power that I can bestow to those ranks.

5. I will either stay out of your way as much as possible, if you wish or I will support your efforts in whatever officerial/managerial capacity that I am able with my time in the game - whichever you'd prefer.

6. I will throw the full weight of my ability into helping make your FC successful if you choose to have my help, and I can connect with your FC concept.

7. I am willing to make changes, up to and including a name change and a fantasia to my character if my current IC persona does not fit your guild theme.

8. I will absolutely help decorate.  I LOVE building and decorating in online games.  It's one of my favorite things.

If this sounds like it might be an opportunity that you would like to seize, you can either contact me here on this forums in either this thread or through PM, or you can contact me more directly on Discord @Raelthorne#2394.

Edited by S'hatsuho Kheda
Added tags and fixed a spelling error.