TrainYukito

behemoth [Behemoth] Want to know new people for RP

Hello.

This is my first time wanting to RP and I want to know if someone here play in Behemoth server.
I don't know how you guys RP here, but I want to find a group that can introduce me to how it works and to have a fun time together.
English is not my first language, but I'll try my best to be a good RPlayer.
For now I'm just trying to find people to linkshell, I'm already in a FC.
Thanks for anything.

I'm new to RP and FFXIV but would like to RP, also on Behemoth. 

On 6/22/2018 at 1:35 PM, Zelgamer said:

I'm new to RP and FFXIV but would like to RP, also on Behemoth. 

Unfortunately, the moment I'm posting (6/23) I'll renew my sub only after (7/12), but we could try to find another players. I still didn't tried to "shout" in the ul'dah, gridania or limsa. Probably the best way to really find someone.

10 hours ago, TrainYukito said:

Unfortunately, the moment I'm posting (6/23) I'll renew my sub only after (7/12), but we could try to find another players. I still didn't tried to "shout" in the ul'dah, gridania or limsa. Probably the best way to really find someone.

Ah okay, but yeah sounds good! My PSN is Zelgamerguy feel free to add me, if your on PC we will tackle friending at that time. I'll be trying to recruit in the mean time. 

3 hours ago, Zelgamer said:

Ah okay, but yeah sounds good! My PSN is Zelgamerguy feel free to add me, if your on PC we will tackle friending at that time. I'll be trying to recruit in the mean time. 

Actually I play on pc. But my nick is the Main Character's name: Y'dyalani Tohka . Feel free to add :)

a player from behemoth as well :) kinda looking to RP a bit, although currently inactive because of I'm trying to finish ff15, which was stuck in my library for almost half a year T_T but, I can quickly return if I want :D, oh btw I play eu time, I hope that won't be a prob, I'm a night owl though ( O 3 O)

1 minute ago, Chiffon said:

a player from behemoth as well :) kinda looking to RP a bit, although currently inactive because of I'm trying to finish ff15, which was stuck in my library for almost half a year T_T but, I can quickly return if I want :D, oh btw I play eu time, I hope that won't be a prob, I'm a night owl though ( O 3 O)

Don't need to rush, like I said above, I'll play only today and a bit tomorrow and my sub will end. That's make me stop playing awhile to focus with college stuff's xD
Feel free to add also if you want. Still newbie about how RP works in general.

I guess I'm gonna focus on ff15 for a while feel free to PM me here if you come back :), just curious do you play where? eu, na or other?

1 minute ago, Chiffon said:

I guess I'm gonna focus on ff15 for a while feel free to PM me here if you come back :), just curious do you play where? eu, na or other?

You mean where I'm from? South America, that's why I want to roleplay xD, a good way to improve my english.
I guess I can only add you if you're online.

Oh awesome, EU, SA, and NA (me). I'm fairly new to it too and am intrigued to get this going. I'll add ya ingame later tonight. 

Also I was contacted from someone on this website yesterday, wish I paid more attention to the name but they said they were in an RP FC, sooo, if it wasn't one of you two there's that! 

this is great, but we should know each other usual playing hours if we will rp together 😮

Honestly this is where I start becoming complicated. As of now I don't know, I'm in military service and my schedule is erratic. So pretty much whenever I can, like friday I played from noon until midnight but Sunday I got an hour in and haven't played at all today.

I am central time usa also known as UCT -6 

I usually play around this time so for me it is 11:00pm UTC+2 or 3:00pm UTC-6