Sign in to follow this  
cyrus9586

Long time gamer/RPer

Gonna use the template as I think it's the easiest way to explain everything. 

• MMORPG background: Asheron's call, WoW, Second Life RP servers, DCUO, Star trek online, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Ultima Online, So many MMos.
  • RP experience: Second Life for 9 years. Not to mention D&D and Larping etc. All in total 13 years. I also wrote a fantasy fiction novel(unpublished) and write fiction in my spare, though I don't get much of it, time.
  • How did you learn about the coalition? Google
  • What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy) Medium to heavy. 
  • Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.) I work 4 days a week for 42 hours and if I get called in even more. Single with 0 social commitments or life. 

Character ideas:

I normally play the strong neutral guy. Kind of dumb but mostly not caring. But this time I think I am going to go with a character inspired by one of the greats of Final Fantasy pasts. Shadow. But I want to ramp up the sorrowful past and the silence he brings while giving an option to let people in.  Bear with it till you read what I have in mind for now. 

Duglaz J, Corema (Mateus server)

Background:  Edit: Slept on it didn't like it working on a new one. 

Edited by cyrus9586