ffxiv_07212018_213950.png

Looking For:

- Friends

- Plots 

-Partners

Character Name: Kiyoshi Gunji

Origin: Isolated Raen Gunji Clan of Othard that was shattered upon Garlean invasion of the region. 

Character Profession: Shinobi that fought for the Doman Liberation Front once assigned by his Lord with the remaining survivors of his clan.

Current Location: To keep an eye on his brother, the Gunji Daiyamo has sent Kichiro's brother to Ul'dah

Other notable information: Kiyoshi may be a shinobi, but he's not very open about it. Most that speak to him know only he's in Eorzea on "family business." He's a bit of a polymath. Son of a Samurai father and courtesan mother, he was not able to inherit the honor or glory that would normally be of his name. Feeling the need to prove himself, Kiyoshi has become adept at many trades, although he has none of the martial prowess or  combat ability found amongst the Samurai. 

Player Background:  I'm a veteran RP'er of many years. This is my alt, but I tend to play him near as much as my main. Wanted a spot for folks who may be more interested in the less formal Gunji brother to come learn about this character. 

Edited by Maril
Added title prefix