Patch 4.4 Spoiler Policy Read more... ×
SmolDog

A Miquo'te here to give it a try...

Hi, I'm new to the RP scene here but not new to the game at all. I've been a member of FFXIV for some years now, but I was always curious about the RP scene but was always too shy to check it out...until now I guess. ^^" I'm in the world of Malboro, are there any fellow Malboro players that can maybe help me on my way to this kind of scene?~ I would super appreciate it. ❤️

ff14card3.png

Heya! As far as I'm aware there's not many or known roleplayers on that server. There's Mateus Balmung and Omega, which is the eu server. I'd reccoment making an alt on Mateus on Omega if you wish to scratch that itch. Mateus is open only during non peak times, which start at around 8m est onward. Omega should be completely open.

Oh really? That's really unfortunate. Thanks for the help though. :)

Sorry to revive an old topic but wanted to know if there's a recommended server currently available and abundant with RP? I was thinking about doing a server change. ^^

ff14card.png

Mateus and Balmung are still the go-to servers for RP

Edited by Koro Dotharl

On 9/18/2018 at 5:07 PM, Koro Dotharl said:

Mateus and Balmung are still the go-to servers for RP

Okay, I'll probably try Balmung then! Any community, Discord, forum, Linkshell, etc I can join for Balmung? Thanks. ^^

Getting into Balmung can be a little tricky with a new character, its most often closed. The other night a friend told me it was open, and it had closed by the time I had a character made.

Mateus is only closed at certain times, and theres a very active RP discord with something like 2k members in it.

I have not played my character on Balmung, so all I can say for it is I have heard the RP there tends to be on the heavier side. I could easily be wrong. On Mateus, I have had people just walk up and start commenting on my clothes in RP :P

Awesome, I'll take a look on both then. ^^

It honestly depends with Mateus. RP can be a bit more casual but that's usually in a bar type setting. There are FCs that are heavier in RP and there are events frequently.

Maybe I'll give Mateus a try then. :)