[Mateus] Looking for friends and possibly someone for more long term RP

well I moved back to mateus, I had a partner on goblin but they left me behind and moved on. I really did not want to come back here to mateus but I am having trouble finding rp so I have no choice. My main is as followed, I am looking for long term story/romance IF possible, though not looking for instant romance mind you. Though IF I find someone who is willing to offer long term rp on another server I will consider moving if they get along well.

Character bio

Name: Tima Qalli

Race: Au Ra/Xaela (Qalli Tribe)

Hight: 5,3 Ft

Weight: 105 LBS

Appearance

Hair: Red with dark and lighter shades of red.

Eye: right is purple left is blue

Skin: dark tan

Distinctive markings: her scales, as well as freckles on her face as well as a second set of horns, something rather rare for her kind. She use to get made fun of due to it but now she wares them with pride.

Clothing

Type: Cloth and leather but has a set of heavy if she must take her sword up once more.

Color: black/gray/white/red

Attachments: horn rings

Personal information     

Distinct habits.

Voice: Like most qalli she speaks in a melody.    

Family

Mother: Kala Qalli

Father: Unknown

Partner: None

Friends: None

Guild: None

Allies: None

Rivals: None

Enemies: None.

Backstory

Childhood: tima was quite spoiled as a child, growing up with her tribe as a respected blood line she was able to get away with a lot.. But she quickly grew bored throughout her childhood and caused trouble often.

Teenhood: Tima left the tribe life for the big city of uldah.

She found over time that she had the gift to heal people, She underwent training with the conjurer's guild to get better at it, Eventually she was found by a knight of the holy order. He invited her to join him on his travels.

Adulthood: Tima traveled for many seasons with her companion learning to help people in need and even how to fight if need be. One day they were ambushed and tima was unable to save her friend as he protected the villagers from the magic assult.In anger she picked up his sword as dark armor grew from her scales. The pain simply drove her to the brink of losing who she was. As she killed her way through the enemy forces she heard her friends voice. He pleaded for her to come back to the light, that her anger will not help the innocents.

Current: Still haunted by her past she continues to appear out of nowhere to defend those in need. She learned what dark powers she hid within her. slowly she learned to use her anger to defend those in need as a dark knight. Though she hated taking that form she tried to do what she could as a white mage first.

ffxiv_09222018_003645.png

Edited by Tima Qalli
character rework
  • 2 weeks later...