[Balmung] Looking for a magick teacher / other connections.

The Following is an in-character flyer posted around the various city-states in the east and west.
OOC information will follow.

To Whomever May Aid Us

The lady of the house's only daughter has awoken in herself a terrible power. Power like that of a thaumaturge but wildly out of control. Fireballs the size of Roegadyn completely out of her control threaten us all whenever she practices casting. She is a kind quiet young girl yet this uncontrolled power threatens us all. 

To any who might aid us, we beseech come to the estate or send word by mail. Should a ship need be chartered, the lady of the house is willing to pay all expenses. Additionally, you will be handsomely rewarded for any aid or tutelage you may provide the lady of the house's daughter.

Should you wish to know more send mail or come to our estate at Shirogane Ward 5 Plot 8. We sincerely await the reply of those knowledgeable and skilled in the arcane. 

Sincerely signed
The maids of the house.

OOC Information:

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this! Currently, I am roleplaying a character named Mi Ming who is the daughter of Nokai Dotharl (my RP partner). Mi Ming is a girl in her late teens who has recently awoken a strange aptitude for magick. While being able to summon great fireballs it is not so great when you have no control over it and cannot do it at will. Because of this power Ming puts herself and her family in danger any time she channels aether. To speak of Ming's family, they run a maid organization and are quite wealthy. Ming's mother raises her on her own and the two are very close beyond what might be normal.  

What I am looking for is someone to tutor her in magick and to help her study and learn. This person would likely work with her mother as well and take them both through steps. Really we both just want RP honestly even if not entirely related to this plot, though Ming definitely needs a tutor. 

Both myself and Nokai are very relaxed people who have had a bit of trouble as an RP pair finding people to RP with us both instead of just one of us without the other. Of course, it will not always be with both of us but we would like someone to be able to RP with the two of us. 

Feel free to reply to this thread if you have any questions or if you are interested. You can also direct message us and talk there or in discord, we're flexible!

Edited by Mi Ming