Lothaire Valenfort

zalera Tal Valtiere

I. Basic Info

Characters: Tal Valtiere

Primary character: Tal Valtiere

Linkshells: The RP Network (Zalera)

Primary RP linkshell: 

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium-casual.

Views on RP combat and injuries: Open to them within limits (no permanent damage or death without prior discussion and agreement). I’m also not a fan of hand (or wand) waving them away with magic; I like to RP out the consequences of battles and injuries over time.

Views on IC romance: Only with prior discussion and if the other player can differentiate between IC and OOC. I am open to IC relationships only if they are worked toward in RP and the other player is able to keep their OOC feelings out of it. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I love family ties and other historic connections, but please contact me OOCly first to discuss details. 

Views on lore: I prefer to adhere to lore as much as possible, whenever possible, but I am open to RPing with people who bend things a little now and then as long as it’s nothing drastic or over-the-top.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I tend to keep say and custom emotes IC, and stick to the rules of whatever LS or FC I am in. Most tend to keep chat channels outside of say and emotes as OOC only so I’ll generally assume that is the case unless it’s clear otherwise. /tells are almost always assumed by me to be OOC unless it’s made clear in advance that it’s not. 

III. Other Info

Timezone: EST

Contact info: best method is to contact me in game via Tal Valtiere. I do respond to messages here on the RPC but only if I see them, and I don’t always log in frequently. Discord will only be given out to people on request and who I have chatted with before.

Edited by Tal Valtiere