[BAL] Young Miqo - the blank canvas waiting to be filled

Hey gang.

So I'm a semi-returning (role)player, I've played this game in very short periods ever since it started but I was never really able to commit to it, neither to the RP side of things or the content and that was mostly because I was still used to playing WoW, but now that I'm finally done with that game, I'm willing to settle my roots here.

I've got a young tribal Miqo of a character that I've used for some light roleplay before, though I've decided to restart and remake his character a little bit. While he does have a (I hope) somewhat engaging backstory and a growing personality, I view him as a blank sheet waiting to be filled by people I interact with. While I do have two main "paths" that he could take as a character I'm very interested to meet other people to accompany him on that journey - who knows, maybe he'll divulge from one of those paths and go in an entirely diffrent direction! I of course wouldn't object to that, I like the roleplay to run its' natural course.

I'm a fairly laidback guy and I consider myself rather chatty, so I'm open to most roleplay stuff and character. While I'd like to note I'm from Europe (GMT+1) and would prefer to find other people to play with from Europe, my varied workhours allow me to interact with you fine people from all across the globe. Besides from roleplay, I'm interested in doing other kinds of content, though I'm usually a solo leveler kind of guy.

I'll update this thread with some specifics later on, but I'm also working on a wiki character page for the guy, which you can check out below if interested. I'd also love to hear some feedback about it and maybe get some help with the layout (that I shamelessly borrowed from someone else). Stay frosty!

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/D'eshel_Tia

• 2 weeks later...

Neglected this thing as its' still in dire need of work, but I just wanted to let peeps know that I'm still on the lookout for buddies of any variety - be it for RP, chitchat or doing some content, though most of my gametime nowadays is spent on fishing and listening to podcasts - help me change that!

Hello there, welcome back! :D I'm always glad to RP or hang out! Feel free to give me a poke, I have a handful of characters--you can find more info on them in their wiki links in my signature.