A Pmpkn-Patch! (nsfw-ish???)

PMPKNMON

Hi, it's been a very long time since I've had an art thread I updated rp-wise with doodles and drawings and I'd love to do that again. I'd like to say I might make this post look all cool and stuff eventually but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to graphics so I doubt it! I'm also still figuring this forum out and I am

Here is a couple of doodles of Elis. Short, Short-tempered but with a heart of gold. Like a small dog that thinks he's a big dog, essentially.snowyelis.jpgmessyboi.jpg

crabbyboi.jpg

And then here is a very simple and quick mess of doodles of his younger brother, Ianto, who is taller and an emotional mess. 

iantoff.jpgtumblr_oxjhgp54eA1uu0qi3o6_1280.jpg

(this is an older doodle of him in a bunny suit b/c why not)

That's all I have for now! so messy.

-🎃

Edited by PMPKNMON
Title

I return with some purely cutesy shit-

huthuthut.jpg

Elis dragging along a Helios.

nervousnelly.jpg

Ianto looking like a full nerd

And a commission for Rory of Hrodrich Thorne!

comm1ff2.jpg

Followed by another commission for a friend!

SKULLCOMETS.jpg

My commissions are still open if anyone is interested ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Heya, nice to see you around these parts, lol!

today I only have one piece to put up...and a meme.

catbust.jpg

This is Lucan, he likes fine wine and shiny, expensive things. Qlty is a lil fudge cus I'm on my laptop, thx discord.

And here is an apt Ianto response to any and all difficulties no matter how trivial:

tumblr_pl90n807pD1y3f2ouo1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

At this point with how dismal my job search opportunities are, I'm going to say that just about nothing is off the table. Feel free to use that graphic as a guideline. I generally place full body art at 85+ but if you like something I made, anywhere, including on my tumblr, lemme know! Or if you have an idea, I'm down to discuss prices.

Edited by PMPKNMON
  • 2 weeks later...

Hewwo! I've come back with a commission and a silly doodle!

First is a commission of Gan <3!

CommAursmall.jpg

And then a super serious Uniform proposal for my FC, featuring Elis and Darien Onchar.

OBOBUTT.jpg

very serious.

My commissions are still open :)!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi gang ❤️ bumping this to let y'all know I'll be opening up commissions soon. and I am back! I hope to reconnect. For now, let's throw some doodles around lol!

carrdicon.jpg

For starters, a sketch of Ianto. Sure, he isn't dealing with lockdown but y'know what, he's just not wild about hair cuts.

elisketch.jpg

An elis sketch ❤️

odelia.jpg

quick incrediably sketchy planning for a characters outfit. not really wild about it! hm.

thats all for now, have a great day!!

• 1 year later...
  • PMPKNMON changed the title to A Pmpkn-Patch! (nsfw-ish???)