Tribal Xaela Looking to expand her horizons!

Hello there and thank you for checking this out! 

I'm breaking out in to the Mateus RP seen though I am not new to the game or RP in general. My usual RP medium has been forums for quite a while, though I do delve into MMO RP on Balmung where I main (M'Shugo Jutah). As for what sort of RP I'm interested in? At this point I am willing to accept anything that comes my way, though I would prefer a long term RP partner for romance plots that develop naturally and don't feel rushed (this is a major motivator for my character which will be revealed later!) I am available at least 3 times a week on Mateus 7pm CST-whenever. I am always available on Discord (which is the best way to reach me) @Hufflepug#5984. I am also on tumblr @beastmasterbu

A little about my character:

Name: Bukha Noykin

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Due to circumstances and the superstitions of elders, she was excommunicated from her tribe when she was 10. Rumor is that she is a bad omen and even though she has tried to instill herself in other tribes, she is rarely welcomed or included due to this. Animals are her constant companions and she is passionate about their care. She has a unique connection with beasts and is a talented tamer of nearly all creatures. As she never really had a tribe or community to lean on, it is something she is always searching for. At present she is in the Nuur Khuudas tribe and while they are nice and welcoming, she still feels very much the outsider due to her own insecurities. She also wishes for a family to call her own and looks for a partner that can see past what she is rumored to be to who she truly is inside.
Personality wise she is very reserved and quiet and prefers to remain in the background rather than being the center of attention. She is curious about tribal and eorzean way of life as she is not experienced in either areas. Because of this, she can be naive about certain situations. She attempts to make sense of people and their own motivations as she doesn't understand them well either.

If this strikes anyone's fancy, please shoot me a PM on Discord and we can plot things out! 

BuSmile.png