[ NA / Discord ] Considering returning, and really would like to make some friends on the way!

Hey there, guys/girls/etc.

I'm Noka. I used to play a long time ago under the name Gentle Shadow, my old Hellsguard who I still love quite a bit. I made several characters beyond just Gentle, but I can admit that I wasn't very socially active beyond my friendgroup back then, so I don't know if many people would recognize that.

I've really missed the scene, I had a lot of fun, but whenever I try and play solo, I just end up getting anxious instead of making friends how I WANT to, so, y'know, forum posts, right? Path of least resistance? Ha. Ha ha.

Okay, self-deprecation aside, I'm really looking to make some friends in literally any server. The World Visit thing means I could do as I like, so I'm not very nervous, but I'm basically going to just get a character transfer over to whatever server has people I really want to hang with. (I also have at least one character on most of the popular servers, if I remember right, so I can just convert them to the characters I want to play if being transfer-blocked is still a thing!)

As to my general RP experience:

I've got 10 years of RP experience under my belt; I'm a literate RPer, but I'm usually very flexible. I give back what I get with the right hooks, and I try and make my posts descriptive, concise, and easy to read. I have a sweet tooth for gay male romance, where I get really invested in that, but I've weaned myself off of obsessing over that and I like to RP in general these days. Writing is just a really fun hobby for me. I will also admit I pretty much exclusively played Hellsguard, though I'm considering TRYING to ease myself into other races, too...

However, I will say my narrative voice is prone to not taking things seriously - or, well, more sounding like an observer being snarky. I think a little levity in the tone of an RP is more fun, you know?

If all of that sounds good by you, go ahead and hit me up. I'm really hoping to find a friendgroup to play the game with and just.. have fun with! Especially now that Shadowbringers is coming soon.

Discord: Noka#7501

EDIT: Also realized I should mention - my free times are 5pm-12pm CST on weekdays and like all day weekends. I'm pretty available!

Edited by Noka

I'm also going to add this on now that others have brought it up to me; character-wise, I'm extremely flexible and like to play all kinds of characters. I'm not intending to bring Gentle Shadow back unless I gut out his personality and rewrite it anyway, since it's been way too long since I've played him, but the character I play is pretty negotiable. Nowadays I like to try and mold a character who can at least work with the group I join, rather than making whatever and just trying to jam them in wherever I think they might fit.

I’d love to RP with you and meet some others as well! I also used to have a character from a few years ago but I started a new one recently after a long break just for a fresh start! I’m down to hang out anytime! Just look me up in game or is Discord. Dweia#9964