Possible New Nature-Focused FC on Mateus or Zalera

Heemi

Hey! I'm recently returning and I'd like to know if anyone's interested in joining a Nature-focused Free Company. I've seen nothing but Technology, ERP, Dragons, and Voidsent on Mateus so far so I think something more Nature focused would do Eorzea good. 

I have yet to decide on specifics, server wise, as it would be way easier to get a House on Zalera, but Mateus is where my characters currently are. That being said, the FC would have both Light Nature and Dark Nature themes and be focused primarily in and around Gridania.

The general theme, in a sentence, is "Nature is good, but good is not nice".

That is, in longer terms, Nature is the driving force of life, goodness, and rightness in the world, but that it is not soft, meek, and malleable to other's whims. In terms of D&D alignment, the guild is Neutral Good because it hosts all good alignments (with a peppering of neutrals), not because it is inactive but good. The group will be home to crusaders and freedom fighters alike, and though they won't always see eye to eye on everything, they should agree that what they're doing is best for nature and the natural order. 

Finally, all facets of nature are encompassed, even the dark and icky-looking ones. Spiders and brambles are parts of nature too, no matter how much people don't want them to be, and they serve their purpose just as any other animal and plant. There will be no shaming of darker looking themes--bog witches are welcomed into the fold as much as verdant knights and wide-eyed conjurers. It might be easier to imagine the group as a Magic: The Gathering card, with a Green Primary and White and Black Secondaries. 

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing feedback from all of you!

• 2 weeks later...

My kingdom for world visit. 

Sounds like a great idea! If you build a good atmosphere and host RP plots you will definitely hook at least a few fish. Best of luck to you :3

And hey, if world visit works out well, hopefully I can find my way over and try to RP with yall!

Thanks for the support, you guys!

I'm actually thinking of trying to transfer to Balmung when Server Transfers open up again, so please look forward to it. In the meantime, I'll be sticking to Mateus.

Finally, I'll need signatures for the petition, so if anyone has any interested parties / spare alts without FCs who can sign for me, I'd be grateful.

• 1 month later...