What server on Aether has a good RP community?

I was quite excited for the world visiting system....until I found out that, pretty much, raiders and rpers would be split. This is pretty huge since my friends are hardcore raiders and don't want to stay on Crystal. :T 

So I'm wondering where I might find some communities in Aether? I've heard Jenova has a decent rp community. Anywhere else? Also, could I get some discord servers or something? n__n; 

Thanks!

I know Faerie and Siren had some smaller communities, but based on recent registrations on the RPC, I'd probably go with Jenova. The good news is, even if the smaller groups are scattered across servers, one can just world-visit to check them out.

The RPC has also gotten new calendar import feeds, so events on more servers should pop up in the sidebar and in the calendar section in general as they get filled out.

We've got a few discord links in postings here and there, but I don't know of any central lists containing everything. The "Hall" sections and Club section should both have some filters to find not-Balmung/Mateus listings, however!

(personal rant: this is why I like forums that can be searched on google!)

@Maril does maintain a list that might be useful for you though!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ACyO3uuZyx9QpmnjcnZ_O88DLHQW53kXP2qn1YlUI5A/edit#gid=614491240

Wowowow, thank you so much! That is incredibly useful. ❤️

I'll be honest, this forum is a bit more confusing than others I've been on with finding things. It seems like, if you're on Balmung or Mateus then there's no problem but otherwise? Good luck. But, perhaps most of that lies with me and being illiterate with this particular forum. 

Anyway, I truly appreciate your help. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Fenix Down said:

Wowowow, thank you so much! That is incredibly useful. ❤️

I'll be honest, this forum is a bit more confusing than others I've been on with finding things. It seems like, if you're on Balmung or Mateus then there's no problem but otherwise? Good luck. But, perhaps most of that lies with me and being illiterate with this particular forum. 

Anyway, I truly appreciate your help. Thank you!

We do hear that a bit. ...for the most part, the server you're on shouldn't matter. (RP Discussion, Lore, Workshop, IC boards, etc. ...most should be server-agnostic.) ...in terms of the Clubs/Halls, the general policy is once non-filtered server's hitting that threshold of drowning out the "other" section, they get their own. Mateus went through that probably the most recently, but it was still a few years ago when the NA datacenter moved. I'd love to see more servers hit that point (even if the backend work is well...unfun.)

Every now and then, we try to do a survey of the site and how others think it can be improved. The Requests and Feedback section's also good if there's something you've got a question about or would like implemented. (Provided it's got a plugin or integration we can tie in or so.)

Hey there! Jenova has a very sizable rp community about the same if not larger than Gilgamesh at this point. If you'd like a link to our community rp discord, I can send it your way and you can check us out for yourself before transferring around.

Thank you so much, Orianna! I thiiink I've already joined it? From the list that Unnamed Mercenary so graciously pointed out for me. I think I'm pretty much stuck to cact as that's where my closest friends have gone but I'd really love it if I could make friends cross world, especially with the fabulous new world visit system in place. :)