Sign in to follow this  
JiaoMkII

New To The Whole Shebang

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! So I'm not that new to FF14 (off and on since Heavensward) but I am 100% new to roleplaying. My wife got me interested in the glamour game not too long ago and one thing lead to another so here I am. I'm an old WoW refugee and big on adventuring but I haven't roleplayed in a very, very, very long time. I'm hoping I can find some resources on how to properly do it or someone I can talk to.

I'm on Jenova and am 100% ready and willing to learn this side of the game, it looks really cool!

Edited by JiaoMkII

Welcome! :D

Welcome! If you have any questions about how to get started or where to look for rp on jenova please don't be afraid to ask! I am also from jenova and there are quite a few of us running around and have fun together.

6 hours ago, Orianna Chant said:

Welcome! If you have any questions about how to get started or where to look for rp on jenova please don't be afraid to ask! I am also from jenova and there are quite a few of us running around and have fun together.

I'm 100% new to roleplaying but I am very excited to start trying. I would love to know where to get started because right now I'm just kind of stumbling around and can't find much on my own.

😀

Awesome! If you're available in game tonight, we can meet up and I can help you out. It's a lot easier to explain and show ingame. I'll be running around on my main Orianna Chant.