Sign in to follow this  
Swyrwyst

From France with love

I am (I suppose) one of the rare french player on Balmung. I also play on my main on omega, but I would like to meet another roleplaying community !

MMORPG background : I've been playing mmorpg since 1999-2000. My first one has been Asheron's call. Then I switched to Dark Age of Camelot for many years, where I discovered rp. I've also played a lot of Shadowbane and guild wars. FF14 since ps3 release. (don't judge me ><).

RP experience Long and rich experience in both french and english,. But as a non-native, please forgive my lack of finesse and many mistakes. I also tend to not understand pirate talk and written accent... I am also here to practice ! I like all sort of rp, with a preference for slice of life and romance.

Character info Native of Limsa, Swyrwyst is self made cook, looking to becomes rich. His signature plate is the dodo-orange. He is a short, dark skinned Sea Wolf.

I am looking for any person wanting to rp at EU hours (from early in the morning, to the evening, I'm free roughly half the week)

I'll hope to meet a lot of people ! I'm fully open to romance and all type of RP !

Welcome to the RPC! I'm not familiar with the other games, but I hope the RP you find here keeps that interest of yours in RP going. It sounds like you have a lot of good stuff going with this character and it makes me want some good food ._.

Also, there are a ton of us that are native English speakers and we make a ton of mistakes. Don't you worry about that, and just have a great time with lots of fun~

Spoiler

I was in Toulon last year and it is absolutely beautiful. I almost "accidentally" missed my flight..