Hello Everyone! Returning player hoping to get more involved in RP

Hello, everyone! Alluoette, here! *waves* I am a returning player previously from Gilgamesh, with the data centers being reorganized I decided to start fresh on Mateus and attempt to get more involved with RP!

I've been playing MMORPGs since about 2006 Starting with WoW and bouncing around many other worlds since then. FFXIV has been one of my favorites since I first started playing in 2014. 

My RP experience varies, though I've dabbled off and on it has been years since I was actually involved in a larger story, and I'm hoping to eventually work my way back up to more large scale    RP.

(If I'm not too rusty)

Character ideas/info

Alluoette Nelhah, Miqo'te - Keeper of the Moon https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/25280246/blog/4104523/

Alluoette is a Mender in training within Gridania, practicing her skills with the Conjurers of Stillglade Fane. So far most of Alluoette's story is still coming together in my mind, hopefully I'll be able to put it all into words soon. 

Roleplay Style

At the moment I'm more of a light - medium roleplayer as I'm piecing my character together. I very much enjoy the PvE aspects of the game and I'd love to try an adventure style world RP at some point. 

Some Info About Me:

UTC -5

12 yrs in the Dental field, Forensic assistant. My work schedule usually keeps me offline most weekdays but I do try to hop on at least for a little while when I can, thankfully my weekends are a bit more free n_n. I have a wonderful Husband and 4 fur babies to take care of when I'm not working or online.  I'll be working on sprucing up my profile and story as time permits. Feel free to /t me in  game or on Discord @CoCo#3682. Happy to chat and work on RP contacts. I'll apologize in advance, sometimes it takes a while before I notice messages :P Hope to meet some of you nice folks soon!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 12:52 PM, Zari'to Honi said:

Howdy and welcome back! Hope you're enjoying your return so far.

Hello and thank you! So far yes I've been having a great time! Haven't found my way into any RP or anything just yet but I do tend to tunnel vision when it comes to questing and leveling 😅 but it just gives me time to get my background more fleshed out!