I. Basic Info

Characters: Alluoette Nelhah

Primary character: Alluoette Nelhah

Linkshells:

Primary RP linkshell: None at the moment

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): With my limited time I am usually more of a Light to Medium Roleplayer but I'm happy to become more involved when I have more time available to me!

Views on RP combat and injuries: I have never done much RP combat so I am open to try different styles if it comes to that. Injuries are fine as long as it makes sense given the circumstances and as long we're not talking lost limbs or anything gratuitous. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): The more the merrier! Alluoette has lost touch with her actual family so I'm sure she'd love to have something similar again. I usually classify any sort of close knit group as a "family" type unit, actual siblings or parents coming back into the picture though is very unlikely. 

Views on lore: I'm not a lorebook thumper but I do try not to completely break anyone else's immersion. That said I stick as close to the lore as I'm able to or knowledgeable of, if I'm getting a little too out of line please let me know and how I can correct it! 

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I prefer /t, /p, /fc, /linkshell with standard, **, and /em emotes sprinkled in where needed. /s isn't completely off the table but I WILL get lost in all the text n_n'

III. Other Info

Timezone: CST, UTC -5

Contact info: Feel free to /t if you see me running around in game, I'm usually pretty happy to chat.

CoCo#3682 on Discord. 

https://alluoettenelhah.carrd.co/

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/25280246/blog/4104523/

Edited by Alluoette Nelhah
Clarity, Links, PURPLE!