[Balmung] Malachar Vilatoir

I. Basic Info

• Primary character: Malachar Vilatoir
  • Linkshells: (Will be updated later)
  • Primary RP linkshell: (Will be updated later)

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium-heavy, depending on how much free time I have. 
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: Whatever happens, happens. Injuries just add more dramatic flavor to the scene, so I encourage it. I do NOT /roll fight. For RP combat, I will typically only use rolls for questionable actions or random chance calls, but never for basic attacks. If you wanna catch these hands, you better be able to describe it well and make sense. I only make an exception to this for RP events where it's mandatory by whoever is running it/GM'ing, in which case, you'll see exactly why I don't /roll fight. Fuck you, RNG.
  • Views on IC romance: Whatever happens, happens, as long as it just stays IC. Don't bring me your OOC drama. I don't do full-on ERP (how many ways can you describe a repeated action, seriously?), but fade-to-blacks are fine. 
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Like... normal RP? Not quite sure what this is supposed to imply. I don't care, as long as it makes sense for my character. Malachar's family is non-existent, killed in the Calamity.
  • Views on lore: I tend to stick to the established lore for obvious reasons, stretching it only as far as would make logical sense in relation to the lore. Not covered in the lore? I'll draw inspiration from related material ... and seeing as how this is Final Fantasy, there is A LOT to draw from.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I use whatever makes sense to use for the scene. /em if leading with an action; /say if it's straight dialog. 

III. Other Info

Edited by Malachar