Maiden

Looking for RP on Light servers

Hey !

I'm looking for a RP community on Light servers (I know it's not the best data center for RP but who knows).

I've been playing FF14 for almost 2 years now but I'm pretty new when it comes to roleplay.

Seeya ! 😀

Which server? I'm on Lich and I know there's a FC that does tavern RP, I haven't interacted with them but I was hoping to eventually join up with them (it seems they welcome anyone who wish to join RP, even if they're in another FC)
I was hoping to find a cross world linkshell that people from Light could join, so we knew when the different servers had RP events and be able to join up with them. 

I would love for light to have an unofficial RP server too, to draw more EU people to :( 

I'm on Zodiark, we can still create one if more people are interested.

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 1:18 PM, Maiden said:

I'm on Zodiark, we can still create one if more people are interested.

Please do give me a PM if you end up coming across one / making one, I'd love to join

Edited by The Frozen Link

I'd like to join as well, i'm very new to RP and would like to experience it, i'm on Odin!

Sorry I haven't check the topic since last time ! Glad to see other people wanting to join :D

I'm at work right now so I'll come back to you a bit later.