[Mateus] Oracles of Empyrean - [ Free Company ]

Oh My!  We have reached Wednesday, having been very busy roleplaying our beginnings

• Last night we welcomed Wandering Shrike to the Oracles of the Empyrean - She will be part of Nessa Aldrich's squad.
  • Tonight we were honored to officially welcome Selene Rose into our roleplay. She will be joining Sigmund Lorimer's squad

Yet the busy week continues!

• Thursday night 02/06 Argyle will be meeting with his Squad, joined by Nessa and her squad, for a scouting mission.
  • Friday night 02/07 our pen and paper group meet
  • Saturday night 02/08 an earlier meeting of pen and paper group
  • Sunday 02/09 Our Book I, Chapter 1 begins in Little Ala Mhigo

It is very exciting times we are enjoying. Of course, we welcome others to join us in our escapades. 
Send one of us a message with any questions you may have or visit our website at https://oe-rp.enjin.com.

Edited by Katja Lykios

Having mentioned squads a few times, let's introduce the leaders and their squads to you.

Empyrean (and leader) Argyle Aldrich 

• Initiate Cucubi Iybi

Empyrean Nessa Aldrich 

• Initiate Wandering Shrike

Empyrean Katja Lykios

• Acolyte Naranbaatar Kha

Oracle Sigmund Lorimer

• Acolyte Selene Rose

Oracle Sehu Ketto

• Acolyte Rahi Ketto

Each squad has an opening for 2-3 more people. Perhaps our next squad member could be you!

On 1/29/2020 at 3:38 PM, Argyle Aldrich said:

Our 30-day Goal:

Filling out the spaces we have in our current Squads (Total of 12!)

Hosting small Squad Based Missions.

Hosting an event specifically for 'Oracle' Rank and above.

January 29th Argyle posted the above 30 day goals for the Oracles of the Empyrean.

Here we are a week later already getting into motion!

• We have 5 squads, each having at least one member. 
  • Weekly we are hosting our Squad based missions [4 missions so far]
  • Tomorrow we have the main mission to begin our Story -- [BOOK I] Little Ala Mhigo [ Chapter 1 ]

The Empyreans invite you to become one of us. If you are interested in learning what we are about, please Click Here to learn more.

Interested in joining our ranks, then please feel free to place an APPLICATION

We welcome the following members to our Company - Sigmund Lorimer, Sehu Ketto & Rahi Ketto

"We may be growing at a slow rate but the RP is enriching, the story telling is believable and our squads are filling out perfectly. We are soon going to be launching our first Chapter of what we call Book I which will focus on the Refugee's of Little Ala Mhigo. We keep attendance of who come to our events, issue skill points (Currency that can upgrade folks sheets and allow them the full ability to customize their character the way they see fit) and making sure we engage everyone with equality and even stride. Our Pen and Paper approach to things is allowing us to tell a unique story that makes sure everyone has the honor to be the star of the book and everyone has the option to make a change. Our small events (Squad events) keep people engaged while our larger events keep everyone united. Come check us out!" -- Argyle Aldrich

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.09 - 20.17.43.14.png

Now Open to Recruiting for Crossworld Linkshell Membership & Free Company Membership!

Are you a part of a Free Company you love but missing Open World RP? Interested in Pen and Paper Styled Organization with Squad based Growth, Promotions and more? We are open to all servers joining us. Just keep in mind the following:

•  We will be keeping track of Activity and removing Inactive members as if they were a part of our Free Company.
  •  We will be utilizing our Pen and Paper System
  •  We will still be running in Squads, Holding Promotions, Doing PvE Events and so forth.
  •  All RP will be done on Mateus as that is our Home Server.

We understand that the Application Process is not for everyone - It is in place to ensure we put some emphasis on our website as we will be utilizing to organization our events, record logs ( These are done a lot more efficiently in a website format then on discord), give room for people's Journals and so forth. This all said - The Site will always be a valuable tool for us as we recruit though for the sake of recruiting we are also open to doing straight up meet ups and getting things moving forward that way as well. 

Add Ryslo Suramlo#0001 and contact me with your interest. Just please keep in mind before adding me to at minimal [ read this link ] as it details our Rules, Rank and Story. Expectations are there as well as we want to ensure we keep our standard of Quality over Quantity at the forward most thoughts. Our General Rules are [ Here ] too.

Yes we are Recruiting for our Free Company ( We really wish to grow this part of our community first ) & Crossworld Linkshell which it is important to know that anyone who joins our Crossworld Linkshell portion of our site will still fall in the same standards and site usage requirements as our Free Company Members.

Edited by Argyle Aldrich

As the week draws to an end, we look forward to next week's schedule

•  Feb 17th, Monday, 7:00 pm EST, [RP] Meeting with Ala Mhigo [Chapter One] 
  • Feb 19th, Wednesday, 8:00 pm EST, [Group mission] Task 2: The Ramsey of Skinning & Cooking

You may see that there is a Task mission. There are three task missions that Oracle+ ranks can take. They can be done by either just squad members with their Oracle or a bit more outreaching to those within the FC and Crossworld Linkshell members.  These missions have a direct impact on the Bi-weekly Main events. 

I wonder what will happen this week and how it will affect next week's story!

We are embarking upon Chapter 1 of our Main Story Event this week which is super exciting for us! We also will have three missions per chapter that can be done or not done within a two week period. Since we are hosting Chapter events every two weeks, the Story Missions Squads can take will allow our community to tell our Free Company Story in small bits and odds which we will take the results of those missions and piece them together for the following Chapter. Just another way we are trying to expand the narrative to our community.

Also We are Recruiting for - Crossworld Linkshell & Free Company (You can join both!)

Also I will do direct interviews so add Ryslo Suramlo#0001 On Discord and send me a message via Discord. Our website will still be required though so please keep that in mind as we will be utilizing a pen and paper system, have means to promote folks and make thinks uniformed.

Just a reminder that we, The Oracles of the Empyrean, begin Chapter 1 of our story, tomorrow.
In the prelude, we met with the Brotherhood of Ash, Amal'ja, in order to come to an accord about Little Ala Mhigo.

Tomorrow we meet those in charge and living within the refugee camp in that same area. 
What we find tomorrow will give the Oracles a beginning point in which to start aiding the refugees, those that cannot leave or do not want to leave. We also hope to aid those that want to leave, to learn ways of making gil to earn up to return to their homelands.

Feb 17th, Monday, 7:00 pm EST, [RP] Meeting with Ala Mhigo [Chapter One] 

Interested?
We are Recruiting for - Crossworld Linkshell & Free Company (You are welcome to either/or or both!)

Our FC Leader, Argyle Aldrich, and myself, Katja Lykios, will do direct interviews. If interested please add Ryslo Suramlo#0001(argyle) and/or Nytefall#3282 On Discord and send us a message via Discord. Our website will still be required though so please keep that in mind as we will be utilizing a pen and paper system, have means to promote folks and make things uniformed.

Edited by Katja Lykios

C H A P T E R - O N E : L I T T L E - A L A -M H I G O

Attendance:
Katja Lykios, Rahi Ketto, Sehu Ketto, Selene Rose, Sigmund Lorimer, Nessa Aldrich, Argyle Aldrich

Gamemaster:
Argyle Aldrich

The Group finally made their approach toward Little Ala Mhigo but before they could gain access to the now well guarded position they would have to demonstrate to the locals that they indeed had strength to break the barrier. This barrier was their distrust with those outside their collective and this barrier was also in place to ensure that those who approach would respect their identity and culture. So the Trial of Rhalgr commenced as the Oracles squared off with the youth of Little Ala Mhigo in a contest of strength that would befitting to Rhalgr's teachings. Each Oracle fought and each rose above the occasion on which Ronji, the trial overseer approved their entrance into their den of respite.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.17 - 20.50.25.76.pngDesktop Screenshot 2020.02.17 - 22.34.01.19.pngDesktop Screenshot 2020.02.17 - 21.19.20.11.png

We are embarking upon a great journey with the folks we have already joined forces with! The following are our Squad Makeups as of today!

Argyle Aldrich's Squad
Cucubi Iybi, Jalesa Hallon

Nessa Aldrich's Squad
Wandering Shrike

Katja Lykios's Squad
Naranbaatar Kha

Sehu Ketto's Squad
Rahi Ketto

Sigmund Lorimer's Squad
Selene Rose

We are currently doing a series of missions in Thanalan as we are soon to enter Chapter II of our First Book of events! We have Squad Missions Weekly, Story events bi-weekly, PVE Events coming soon and so much more! We are excited to looking forward toward the future!

Tonight we hosted not one but two Squad missions.

Argyle worked with his squad and youth of Little Ala Mhigo. Teaching the youth about their history to enrich their lives and possibly give them a future. Look toward Ala Mhigo young ones and see there is hope and life, once more, in Ala Mhigo.

Katja welcomed a new member to her squad before embarking on a mission to help non hunters aid in servicing Little Ala Mhigo.  Working with elderly to take bland meats and spice them up a bit to make for more appetizing and strength building meals, teaching a former warrior now crippled, to help prepare hides to be leather for use in the camp, to working with two small girls, teaching them to tan even the smallest of hides for use.

Yes we were busy today! but wait till you see what we have planned for next week!

We are open to inviting others both on Mateus and Cross world, to join our adventures!

9 hours ago, Katja Lykios said:

Tonight we hosted not one but two Squad missions.

Argyle worked with his squad and youth of Little Ala Mhigo. Teaching the youth about their history to enrich their lives and possibly give them a future. Look toward Ala Mhigo young ones and see there is hope and life, once more, in Ala Mhigo.

Katja welcomed a new member to her squad before embarking on a mission to help non hunters aid in servicing Little Ala Mhigo.  Working with elderly to take bland meats and spice them up a bit to make for more appetizing and strength building meals, teaching a former warrior now crippled, to help prepare hides to be leather for use in the camp, to working with two small girls, teaching them to tan even the smallest of hides for use.

Yes we were busy today! but wait till you see what we have planned for next week!

We are open to inviting others both on Mateus and Cross world, to join our adventures!

We didn't exactly go over the History of Ala Mhigo with Ala Mhigans.. Katja was running another event at the time and may have misunderstood. The reason for this correction is only because I want to express the level of detail we are striving to create here in the Oracles of Empyrean. Last night the following information is what applies to the Mission my Squad had gone over - 

Attendance: Argyle Aldrich & Jalesa Hallon
Game Mastered: Argyle Aldrich

Part III - Knowledge 101 - Little Ala Mhigo.

Not all problems can be solved with a sword and shield. In fact some problems are best suited by providing knowledge to folks to empower themselves and in this case Jalesa Hallon and Argyle Aldrich provided three Elders with such power. They met with Adalag, Hadding, & Elina within the confines of the Thaumaturgist Guild where they would discuss the City state of Ul'dah in great depth. The following information is what they went over for the three elders so they can bring it back to their people and give them better odds against the Cog which is the Syndicate, Dynasty and even the Military:

• Ul'Dynasty Claims Sovereignty - Their will carried out by the Divan which is comprised of 8 Viziers who oversee law, finance, engineering, the interior, commerce, war, religion affairs, and Palace Affairs.
  • The Syndicate is very powerful - So much so the Sultana's power is increasingly weakening. It is run by the 6 most influential and wealthy of Ul'dah's citizenry. They have so much clout they even have a great deal of oversight on the 4 leaders of the Uldan Military.
  • The Flame General Pippin Aldynn - Runs the Hall of Flames which oversee's the 1st and 3rd Brigades. Which also oversee's Foreign Brigades (Non Uldan, Alamhigo Refugees and Free Brigades also known as Free Companies. The Flame General also oversees the Bloodsworn.
  • Brass Blades, Stone Torches and the Sultansworn.
  • Went over the best means of trade for those of Little Ala Mhigo which both Jalesa & Argyle agree would be their skinning and alchemy goods.

The information was well received as the three elders had taken plenty of notations and departed with smiles on their faces as they made their way back home.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.21 - 20.02.46.28.png

Thank you Argyle!  I do mean thank you, it is nice to have people around that you can trust. I trust Argyle to correct me when I am wrong. 

He has had to do so often, but he is diplomatic in how he steers one back to the right path! So nice to trust someone enough to correct you and to not take offence.

That is the kind of camaraderie we strive for in the Oracles of the Empyrean.

We have another busy week ahead of us as well in Rp:

• Feb 24 -- [ Chapter II, Book I ] The Brigadine
  • Feb 25 --[Sehu's Squad] Task 1: Shoring up the Defenses
  • Feb 26 -- [Katja's Squad] Scouting the Desert
  • Feb 27 -- [Argyle Squad] Beast Hunting
  • Feb 28 -- Rahi Ketto's - Trial of Knowledge

Interested?
We are Recruiting for - Crossworld Linkshell & Free Company (You are welcome to either/or or both!)

Our FC Leader, Argyle Aldrich, and myself, Katja Lykios, will be doing direct interviews. Please add Ryslo Suramlo#0001(argyle) and Nytefall#3282 (myself) on Discord and send us a message.  Our website will still be required though so please keep that in mind as we will be utilizing a pen and paper system, have means to promote folks and make things uniformed.

Edited by Katja Lykios

Little Ala Mhigo is safe!!!  at least for the moment.  The Oracles of the Empyrean were able to swiftly quell the would be bandits. In doing so the people can breath freely for another night.  While the bandits that were caught, might not enjoy the night as much.  Not killed and not returning to their Boss will have consequences for both sides, no doubt.

Thank you for joining us in this event:

• Sigmund Lorimer
  • Argyle Aldrich
  • Auren Ravelle
  • Sehu Ketto
  • Rahi Ketto
  • Jalessa Hallon

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.24 - 22.11.07.22.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.24 - 22.13.07.94.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.24 - 22.22.05.24.png

C H A P T E R - T W O : B R I G A N D I N E

Attendance:
Katja Lykios, Rahi Ketto, Sehu Ketto, Jalesa Hallon, Sigmund Lorimer, Nessa Aldrich, Argyle Aldrich, Auren Ravelle
Gamemaster:
Argyle Aldrich

Having gained trust by taking on various tasks for the Little Ala Mhigo's and having been given permission to reside within Little Ala Mhigo too the group was given a task that would cement the Oracles Trust. There is apparently a group of Bandits, Thugs.. Hired Swords that harassed the denizens of Little Ala Mhigo on a regular basis. Taking their resources, taking their supplies and demeaning them. Knowing they would be pressing their presence upon Little Ala Mhigo the Oracles setup an Ambush. Separating themselves into key locations they remained very well hidden as the aggressor's entered Little Ala Mhigo and quickly became surrounded as the Oracles attacked the Bandits on all sides. They did conquer the Bandits leaving a few alive including a Roegadyn that acted as the small groups leader. What the Oracles Learned was the following during this event:

1. The Small Band of Thugs were just that, a Small Faction of a much larger group.
2. The thugs have been harassing the Refugee's for sometime.

The Oracles plan to interrogate the Roegadyn for further information which was led by Jalesa. The following is written from Jalesa's Perspective:

Jalesa wouldn't be able to carry the Roegadyn, but she'd be glad to help with the 'interrogation', trying to find as much about the Brigadine as possible from him. She'd not stop at talking to the man; the miqo'te wouldn't be beneath searching the man's body to find any items of interest, or even checking out the craftmanship of his armor / weaponry if that would suggest where he and his gang are getting supplies from!

Edited by Argyle Aldrich

Hi All!

We took a little break from RPing this evening.  Instead, we as a group did Map runs. We enjoyed a night of fun, craziness and most of all GILLLLL!

We will have more things lined up PVE wise to mingle in with our RP.  Makes life fun and interesting, don't you think?

We currently have '3' Applications in process and will be meeting with these applicants over the next few days! This said our open availability for recruitment may be coming to the point where we will be closed for a bit. If you've been checking us out and on the line please feel free to contact me @ Ryslo Suramlo#0001 and I'll be glad to answer any questions you may have. Our website is found here https://oe-rp.enjin.com/.

Tonight Katja's squad will be hosting a small meet-n-greet. With new members aiding in our efforts, it seems like a good time to get a few people together and build cross-squad team abilities.  Our squads are not to keep people separated, rather it is to offer individual attention to everyone.  We hold fast to the ideal of everyone being involved, feeling involved and needed. An FC is a collaborative effort, not just that of the leaders. As leaders, the Empyrean are there to serve not be served.  

As Argyle mentioned above, our doors are still open to recruitment. In addition to his Discord, please feel free to ad myself as well Nytefall#3282. 
Hope to talk to you soon!

We would like to Congratulate the following Jalesa Hallon and Auren Revelle have been promoted to the Rank of Acolyte after a 2 week initiation period! Below are some of the pictures of that Ceremony for one of the two! (We forgot to take pictures for poor Auren!)

Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.02 - 19.46.49.77.pngDesktop Screenshot 2020.03.02 - 21.01.15.69.pngDesktop Screenshot 2020.03.02 - 19.57.14.07.png

We continue to expand and continue to grow! As our squads are shaping up so is our storytelling and our individual character plot points. We are hoping to make the most extensive FC experience we can by giving a opportunity, chance and place for new folks to our ranks. To enjoy the world around us and to explore the land's that make Eorzea, Eorzea! Come check us out and see what we are all about!

Attendance: Argyle Aldrich, Jalesa Hallon, Raxio Viden
Game Mastered: Argyle Aldrich

The Unknown Tenant!

Argyle Aldrich had made a general summons to Jalesa Hallon, Raxio Viden and Nessa Aldrich. Jalesa and Raxio managed to make it to the location just south west of Little Ala Mhigo. Within a small chasm surrounded by tall walls, stone structures with faintly lit candle's resting within and dusty sand covered ground. As everyone assembled they would meet four Ala Mhigans on which they quickly learned they were there to impress in some manner as the four Ala Mhigans seem to test the Trio.

1. Curoix ( Did not Stay ) stuck to the tenant of Rhalgr akin to the following: "Rhalgr, the breaker of worlds, is the god of destruction and guardian of our people, the ala Mhigans. He symbolizes strength, encourages us to break barriers that are presumed to prevent our passage."

2. Mora (Remained) had stood by the following passage: "As we know creation begets destruction and naught exists which cannot be sundered."

3. Duren ( Did not Stay ) stood behind the words of Rhaglr's teachings: "Byregot the builder and his sister halone were the final two deities of the heavens. Fear was born upon their creation as both were ambitious and may one day usher chaos unto the world. To see them properly disciplined, Nyemia made them wards of the Mighty Rhalgr."

4. Lastly, Tharix ( Remained ) spoke the following tenant of Rhalgr: "Thus in heaven of lightning, one will find a towering clockwork spire built by Byregot of metal born from broken star. This spire empowered by the levin bolts of Rhalgr's might."

After a long conversation and much back and forth the trio went back to Little Ala Mhigo with Mora the Miqo'te and Tharix children of Ala Mhigo and patron's of Rhalgr.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.09 - 22.13.50.04.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.09 - 22.14.57.08.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.09 - 22.12.44.53.png

Edited by Argyle Aldrich

C H A P T E R - T H R E E : B A N D I T - K I N G

Attendance:
Argyle Aldrich, Jalesa Hallon, Raxio Vilden, Katja Lykios, Zahrih Khaiaxo, Nessa Aldrich, Sehu Ketto
Gamemaster:
Argyle Aldrich

Prior to the event Jalesa Hallon was able to get the following information through a series of questions that she had asked to one of the Bandits taken captive after a previous event:

Q1: "Now, I get you aren't the big boss here. Someone else is. Now, maybe you're good with that axe of yours, but I'm equally good with spreading some choice information. Maybe the fact that you turned on your former leader. I wonder what would happen to you if that were to get out? Maybe you won't have to know if you start telling me what you know. Where you're holed up, for starters."

Response: "You don't know our line of work well do ye.. people betray people all the time. Though I suppose if you got a death wish and all I got no problems sharing with you the Desert King's Location.. Just tell me what you want on your grave stone!" He would reveal that the location X:24 Y: 39.

Q2: "Strange that you attack this settlement if you're after loot. Almost as if you're specifically targeting these people. Tell me why you're /really/ here."

Response: "Dunno! We do what the Desert King wants. You'll soon see why I follow him. People like me just wanna get paid."

Q3: "Seem to have decent gear for a bandit. Who made it? Who's your supplier?"

Response: "The person who hired us armed us with some nice equipment. Ya like? I think you'll be in for a nice surprise when you meet my boss.. haha.." He would laugh or remain silent beyond that.

With the information garnished Jalesa Hallon sent out a general linkshell communication having already given some of the news to Argyle Prior. As members of the Oracles arrived Zahrih and Raxio provided sound feedback on how the group should proceed. After a brief discussion the group decided to let Raxio take point to scout ahead before they arrived at the Bandit's stronghold with Zahrih and Argyle taking the middle position so they could support Raxio swiftly in the event Raxio found himself in trouble and Katja along with Jalesa would keep an eye on the groups flank. As the group advanced forward Sehu and Nessa would come and reinforce the efforts as they pressed forward to attack this supposed Bandit King.

As they arrived Raxio was able to identify multiple threats at the camp, however he was spotted by one of the archers along the ridge which alerted the camp and put everything in a forward momentum where battle would certainly and undoubtedly pursue. Arrows would be flung while the sound of Metal would clang. Aether would support the Oracles as they pushed in. As they thinned the ranks of these Bandits one would stand out among the others as he seem to conjure forth a Sandstorm that served to protect him but not for long. The Oracles would bring down the bandits and in the same regard found the following:

Found Possessions ranging from Toys to small purses of gil. These belongings seem to come from the refugee's of Little Ala Mhigo.

They also found correspondence that indicated this group was aimed to do multiple tasks after Little Ala Mhigo which included harassing Hyrstmill, Forgotten Springs and Dry Bones.

Lastly they did manage to find a letter that read as follows - "Continue your harassment of Little Ala Mhigo. Do not ask questions. Just keep the Blades and Flames attention drawn upon the location. Make sure to send messages to Bentbranch at the typical drop location." ~ Signed the Black Rider.

After all this was said and done Sehu, Zahrih, Katja, Argyle would all gather the items at the campsite and bring them back to little Ala Mhigo. Sehu, Zahrih and Rahi would go a bit further and distribute the items as well as focus on some of the repairs that these possessions may have suffered during their time in care. With this the refugee's found vigor and were finally given a sense of security as a problem that has persisted for sometime has been quelled. The Oracles now pack up and get ready to move toward the Shroud.

ffxiv_03132020_211122_070.png

The Oracles of Empyrean Focus upon World RP. We also utilize small events throughout the week run by 'Squads' which make the world feel more alive then just running standard one-time events. These small squad events let four people run more isolated stories (one-shots) that help build character backstories for new characters, build relationships for new members and allow for more insular focus as well. Our Main story event brings people together (The entire FC) and we plan to do much more as we grow! Come and check us out! 

Oh its important to understand we do utilize a Pen and Paper system which is innovated as well as easy to understand but a challenge to Master.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.09 - 22.12.44.53.png