[Balmung/Crystal] Looking to make connections with this Lalafell!

Hello there! I'm looking to make some connections in game with fellow players. I've been roleplaying for some years now but coming to FF14 to roleplay, it's a bit tedious to get some kind of roleplay (especially if you're a Lalafell like me). Below is basically my character profile! I am looking to travel between servers as well for any RP story as well, not just in Balmung! 

Please feel free to PM. I know that this character is chaotic neutral but I'm sure there are some out there who want some spice in there RP! :3

Name: Cicada Valenda

Race: Lalafell

Height: Small

Orientation: Homosexual/Heterosexual

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

A Lalafells Personality Trait

Cicada's personality is one of those, you don't really know a person's true colors until you find them in the act of something or had done something horrible. Cicada has very nice, kind, and caring aspect to him. Very gentleman like as well, and will always make sure to keep on a good conversation. Then, there is his true side, the evil side that he longed to keep at bay but from circumstances that have happened to him over the year, it just got stronger. With that being said, you may see him smirking, grinning at certain situations. He can be awkward at times, though he'd play it off. So you can say he has sinister, carefree, and not a care for authority kind of personality (Still working out the kinks in it though, but scenes with him would help!)

A Bit About His Backstory

Early Years

The little Lalafell was born and raised in the area of Illdyshire. (I know, weird for a Lalafell to be born and raised not in Ul'dah!) Where most of his family were all into the various magicks that Eorzea has to offer. More of which weren't the destructive types, like healing. As Cicada grew older, he wasn't too fond of the healing magick and even tried to conjure stuff but to no avail. To his family, it was apparent that he couldn't do such magick and he even told them that, the magick they were doing wasn't to his liking and want to do more with it than just heal or not even heal. After a long harsh talking to by his family, they decided that he would no longer be part of this family and had banished him from the grounds. 

From that day forward, he had made sure to take things he needed and enough gil for his travels. He was angry of course, being thrown out like that just because he didn't want to learn such magicks as his family. It took him at least close to a year to travel all the way to Ul'dah where, he only had a few gil left, beaten and battered clothing from running and hiding from the monstrosities trying to kill him along the way. From there, it took him awhile to try to find work, asking here and there for anything to help him out. One took him in as a servant but he didn't like it too much even if it paid decent gil. He resigned from that and opted to try to learn arcany by himself. It was confusing, very confusing to try to find out what the book meant and all the symbols that are in it. 

It wasn't long until he figured out how to do simple spells from the book, particularly healing (which he was ashamed of). After that, he did odd jobs, cooking, weaving, jewelry, things like that to make some more gil for better clothing. There was another who saw him doing so, and offered to take him in, train him in acrany and  the added benefit of being a gladiator. He accepted right away, at long last he was going to be something of value. 

Go forward a few years, he was good at arcany now and was exceptional in the gladiator way, that he was promoted to be the person's personal bodyguard. Though, not too long after, Cicada was badly hurt in the face by powerful magick thus leaving him permanently blind. It was then, that even as loyal as he was and how hard this decision was for the person, he had to be let go and couldn't live with this person no longer. That made him feel very inferior, being blind and not being cared for because of his ailment. He felt angry now, fuel to make himself not so inferior, he decided to hone his ailment into an ability (think of Daredevil or an Asura from Dungeon Fighter Online) so that he didn't have to use a cane and could walk normally, even fight and use magick just by the 4 senses, of sound, taste, touch and smell.

Present Time

It's been at least a year since what has happened to him, he's grown with his powers and blindness. He's still homeless of course, but he's been known to sleep at random houses or in abandoned places. The stuff he has on, he's bought with the remaining money he had left and some of the stuff he does have, well, let's just say he's  'borrowed' 

You may see him around, even at this so called Quickstand in Ul'dah (dreadfully loud)

Edited by Cicada Valenda