Sign in to follow this  
Davboy

Hey there paizanos!

Yo what's popping, I'm Dav

I'm a pretty experience RPer with a couple years under my belt.  But mostly in TTRPGs and a solid few months in WOW rp.  And I don't have a lot of experience with FFXIV yet.  (I'm low level so honestly my wardrobe will be evolving as time goes on.)  

I'm gonna be focusing on my girl Pearl, a Roegadyn Punch Cowboy.  I'll be hanging around on Mateus so if you see me running around feel free to stop me.  

Also feel free to HMU.  I'm open and friendly to most if not all RP.  

I'm just starting my FF14 experience myself.

Lots of WoW & tabletop RP experience.

Also on Mateus!

What servers did you play on when you RP'd on WoW?

I was on WA.   I was a part of this guild that RPed a arcane kind of school.  I was ANA BUMBLEDUCK!!!!! The cutest gnome wizard toy maker ever and I love her

WA is Wyrmrest Accord? I was on Wyrmrest Horde and MG Alliance. Though I did spend some time on Wyrmrest's Alliance too.
Was the arcane school Stormwind University? I heard about them.

Nah it was Academy of Magic.  It was small and ran for only a few months before the higher ups kinda fizzled out with other responsibilities.  It was fun and I made a bunch of friends.  

Hey, had fun and made friends so definitely still worth it. I've certainly been there on the fizzling out and, sometimes, just exploding. WrA Silvermoon was a mess.