LF Long term and casual RP

Name: Alyx Shepard

Race: Miqo'te, Seeker

Carrd: Alyx Shepard

Server: Balmung

Time Zone: MST UTC -6

Backstory

Spoiler

Alyx was raised under the Garlean Empire by a loyalist highlander couple who handed her over to the military at a young age to be trained as a spy. She worked in such a capacity from her formidable years into adulthood, spying on her fellow Eorzeans. She gave her all to her work, hoping to become a Garlean citizen despite being a Miqo’te. 

As Ala Mhigo fell, Alyx attempted to retreat with the Garlean military but was betrayed by her handler who declared her very existence no longer necessary. Concerned she wouldn’t easily be cast aside like a disposable tool, the handler attempted to end her with an ice spell. Alyx fought back, but was knocked unconscious during the tussle and left for dead, with lasting nerve damage to her right arm from the handler’s spell. She was found by Eorzean forces and taken prisoner, her arm tended to by their healers. Despite their care, problems with the arm persisted, limiting her range of motion and causing her pain. After a week in captivity, Alyx was released without being told why. The only thing she knew was that someone had spoken for her. 

Betrayed by the Garlean military, with no home in Eorzea, Alyx felt lost and alone, without any idea what she was meant to do with her supposedly second chance at life. She was angry with the Garlean military for casting her aside after she’d devoted her life and services to their cause, and with her handler for not finishing the job of killing her properly. Mostly, she was angry with herself for being played a fool, and she vowed it would never happen again. 

Alyx took what little gil she had and set out on her own. She spent some time traveling, keeping to herself. Eventually she stopped at an inn near Gridania and the innkeeper mistakenly assumed she was an adventurer for hire, offering Alyx room and board in exchange for a job she needed done. Having little money left, Alyx didn’t correct the innkeeper and instead took the job, finding some small solace in providing help for someone in need. 

Afterwards, she adopted an adventurer’s life, taking on various odd jobs ranging from currier to bodyguard, up to tomb raiding. She has since managed to obtain a small, sparsely furnished apartment outside Limsa Lominsa, along with a magitek glove for her right arm that has allowed her to regain full use of the limb.

I'm looking for some long term RP adventurers Alyx can work with, a healer she can trust, a magitek engineer. I'm open to a lot of different RPs, dark themed, slice of life, grand adventures. 

My discord is Nova#8287 and my character is Alyx Shepard on the balmung server.

Edited by Nova
Updating information.
  • 2 weeks later...