[Mateus] [Not looking for the moment] Dwarf (First only) /Viera looking for connections/friends/enemies/anything ^^

Howdy everyone,

I never really roleplayed in FF14 or at least not give it a serious shot so here I am now! Currently on Mateus and looking for connections. 

I have two characters that I would like to use for RP:

Fjola011.jpg

Fjola Eryut

In-game name: Fjola Eryut

Race: Viera - Rava
Personality:   Despite a cold and distant exterior, Fjola is a sensitive soul that cares for the well-being of her loved ones and would not hesitate to take a hit for the few she considers her friends. 
Her strong sense of justice sometimes blinds her to the complexity of this world. With past mistakes and brash conclusions, she has learned that not every situation is painted as black or white and sometimes, one has to look at many perspectives before posing judgement. 

Likes: Traveling, discover new things, calm spaces, acts of courage
Dislikes: War, Garlean soldiers, injustices

Specific hooks:

• Dalmasca/Rabanastre: You might have seen her in the streets of the  Royal City of Rabanastre or traveling in the Dalmascian desert accompanied by a samurai.
  • Doma: Someone might recognise the blade she's carrying or wonder where she would have aquired such weapon.
  • Bounties: You could have seen her hunting mark monstersor even  been an escaped target of hers
  • Golmore Jungle: She has siblings and friends, which she left behind. 

Site: https://fjola.carrd.co/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to RP in the First at some point so i created this character for this purpose!

Meet my dwarf: Senogg

ffxiv_01262020_132038_370.png

Senogg

In-game name: Gogonzo Senogg
Race: Dwarf - Gogg
Personality:   This Dwarf has a thirst for knowledge and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to discover the secrets of Norvrandt. Power, fortune, or just ways to bother his neighbor Tholls, any reason is good to explore what is left of this broken world.

Likes: Tormenting Tholls, learning old spells, finding treasures, a freshly-oiled beard, danger.
Dislikes: Tholls, Tholls, Tholls.... and forgetting to oil his beard.

Specific hooks:

• Kholusia: If you ever traveled there, you might have heard of this crazy Gogg casting spells at Tholl's creations.
  • Traveler: If you live on the First, you might have encountered him during one of your trips.

Site: https://senogg.carrd.co/

What sort of connections and RP you are looking for:
I'm looking for connections in general, something to move their stories, friends, enemies, romance maybe? (unlikely, but we never know), world RP, events and maybe a RP guild as my main character is in a PVE guild.
Note: English is not my first language so please bear with me as I take a long time to write responses. ^^'

Playtimes: I'm available during the weekends  till 9PM ish.
Server: Mateus 
Timezone:  EDT, UTC - 4

Edited by RedAlert