[Crystal DC] (not currently looking check back later)Young, Gay, Single Dad??? LF LT RP!~

My latest upcoming character!~

Name: Zukuru ???
Race: Miqo'te/Mystel

Sexuality: Homosexual

Height: 5'8"
Build: well toned, farm hands body
Hair: Dark brown, semi violet shimmer in the light, dark grey tips
Eyes: Bright green
Skin: Ashen grey
Tail: Long, Sleek
Markings: two stripes on each cheek coming from his jawline, usually has some sort of "cute" image face panted on his upper cheek(s)

Zukuru is a typical mercenary, or hired hand accepting odd jobs and trying to earn some gil in any way he can (sometimes resorting to selling his body in the most desperate of times). He used to hang on the fringes of a Keeper tribe deep in The Black Shroud but a rival tribe attacked two years ago and killed everyone, as far as he knows. He escaped with one of the young kittens, a wild little boy he has since named Zaine and along the way in life found himself caring for another orphan, a young elezen girl he named Lizbeth. 

He is the rough around the edges type, quick tempered but his anger doesn't last long. Just enough for him to pop off, maybe punch or throw something and then he's calm again. He has a bit of a smart mouth, has a bit of a brooding look about him and doesn't really get along too well with others. He's kind of grumbly and keeps to himself only approaching others for work. You'll rarely see him with his kids as he is VERY protective of them, keeping them hidden at his home, wherever that may be, and the only time he speaks of them is if someone asks about his current face paint.

I'm open to just about any rp you can think of, however I will never allow his kids to be harmed in any way so ya can take those ideas and keep em to yourself. I'm looking for long term RP, slow burn romance, anything that will allow a story to develop over time. You can contact me here in this thread, or via private message or via discord (discord likes to not allow people to friend me at odd times, if this happens send me a private message here) Evil_Vixxen#0693 I will warn that this is a new character so I'll be leveling him up here or there but will have the main cities available rather quickly. He's starting as a marauder and I have friends in goblet so Limsa Lominsa and Ul'dah will be available first. I am working on a carrd for him and getting better screenshots but for now here's some starter images to get an idea of his looks. I might make some minor changes to him depending on how he looks in game but this is the general idea.

https://zukuru.carrd.co/ <--WIP but had most details now!~

Zukuru.png

Zukuru2.png

Edited by Vadi'a Voxhumi