Miqo'te woman looking for adventures on Mateus

Hi everyone, I'm a newcomer here but I'm looking to find some people for my Miqo'te gal to play with long term on Mateus(Crystal datacenter). The advertisement will probably expand as I get more time and more ideas for her.

Axah is a middle aged Miqo'te woman who is looking for friends of any sort to accompany on their adventure. As for some more information about me, I'm on EST time and generally the best time for me is the early evenings to play. If those don't work, we can probably figure out some times on days when I don't work. And now back to the important part, the character.

Name: Axah Sirhi

Race: Miqo'te

Server: Mateus

Class: She is more of a general purpose melee fighter IC. OOC she is still leveling up and is currently a lv 72 paladin.

RP preferences : Axah is pretty open to most facets of RP. So fighting,romance and friendship are all on the menu for Axah.If something isn't listed just let me know what you're looking for.  I would prefer to not fight other PC's with her though. Romance is an option, but it would have to happen organically between the characters. Beyond that, friendship is a given hopefully. 

Purpose : Axah is looking to settle down. She's trying to get out of the body guarding business but it's a slow process. On the side she's looking to pick up a trade and get herself an apartment IC.

I'm looking to primarily play In game, but I'm happy to talk and discuss potential RP over discord if wanted. My discord tag is Atomictraveler#7498 . Hopefully I piqued your interest and can find some people for Axah to be friends with. Also, at some point in future I will be putting my Au ra gal Elsitte up as well. If you're interested just give me a poke and I can explain her to you and send some screenshots of her.

Axah Cropped.png