New to FFXIV but not to RP :3

BentiiBell

Greetings to all!  I'm new to FFXIV and I'm really excited to see all the RP tags in-game!  Here's the template because RL intros are awkward! :)

MMORPG background:  I've played several MMO's including WoW, ArcheAge, BDO, and TERA.  I haven't played in a while due to school and work.  However!  With the purchase of a new gaming computer, I've jumped back in and decided to check out FFXIV!

RP experience:  I have about 7 years of experience.  The longest I stayed in a single game for Roleplay is 5 years.

Character ideas/info:  Nothing as of yet.  But I am playing with a few ideas after spending the last few days reading up on lore.

How did you learn about the coalition?  I googled it :D <3

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)  You could call me a Med-Heavy roleplayer.   I love spontaneous RP and I've been known to start in a random spot in the wilds while leveling. 

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)  I love to camp in late summer and early fall.  My cooking skills are capped IRL.  I do karaoke every other Wednesday/Thursday.  I want to be like Margo from The Magicians.

Edited by BentiiBell
Spelling and cleanup

Thank you ❤️  o/.    I'm excited, my sister has been trying to get me over here for years.  Kind of wish I would of come over sooner.

After a week of playing, I'm really happy to see all of the Roleplayers everywhere.  Maetus seems to be pretty populated.  I haven't seen this many roleplayers in one spot in a long time.  It's very refreshing.  

Feel free to shoot my main a friend request for future RPs!  Uname Roccoba!

Edited by BentiiBell