[Balmung/Crystal] Artist Seeks New Muses! (Criminal Connects Wanted!)

Carrd: ketenwyb.carrd.co

Character Name: Jolene Ketenwyb

Player timezone: EST

Server: Balmung (Cross World Open)

Preferred Contact: In-game or Discord: Inisian#1696

RP perferred: Long-term, short-term, Dark rp, Morally gray, criminal connection. ((This doesn't mean it's the only type of rp I'm looking for!))

Jolene is once more on the prowl for new contacts, muses, people of poor morals and those willing to 'bend' the law for a heavy sack of gil! A small celebrity by her own opinion, Jolene is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goals; some of these legal and others...not so much. She's a devout disciple of all things beautiful and artistic, she's prepared to push the boundaries of art and sanity one stitch at a time.

Jolene is once more on the prowl for new contacts, muses, people of poor morals and those willing to 'bend' the law for a heavy sack of gil! A small celebrity by her own opinion, Jolene is willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goals; some of these legal and others...not so much. She's a devout disciple of all things beautiful and artistic, she's prepared to push the boundaries of art and sanity one stitch at a time.

OOC: Jolene is a Dr.Jeckyll/Mr.Hyde type character. I'm open to any RP and I'm particularly interested in Dark/Mature rp that explores some of the morally grey hooks on Jolene's carrd, or any other hook of that theme! I'm available in game and on discord.

75bcee7af270234f6e37a016cde6a045.png

a43b220b_original.png?width=840&height=6