Candy Ghouls

[ Crystal ] Dark Knight 'Villain' LF RPs

Decided to make a separate thread for him since he is vastly different from my other two characters.
You can find the thread about them right here: Female Au Ra and Male Elezen LF RPs

Name: Ghoul
Server: Malboro (Crystal)
Timezone: Central

Looking For: Long term or casual RPs in-game and on discord
Type of RPs: Romantic, Platonic, Adventures, Enemies, 18+, etc
Available Hours: Whenever, usually

Discord: G H ♡ U L !#1313
Character: Enoch Dotharl

I'm not the most knowledgeable about the lore of FFXIV so forgive me, but I'm happy to partner with someone just as lacking in knowledge or who is well versed. I'm pretty flexible and not fussy. I am hoping for something long term that takes place in-game and also on discord if things seem to really click between us. You don't have to be on Malboro for us to RP! If you are on the Crystal data center I can hop over to whichever server for in-game rps!

I warn you now that Enoch is an 18+ only character due to sensitive content related to his past and present.
He is not meant to be a wholesome good character but rather chaotic neutral perceived often as evil and villainous due to his lack of morality and thrill for blood and violence. So he is not fit to be paired with just any type of character, I'm sorry. Just be aware of this if you decide you wish to roleplay with him!

You can find all info about Enoch right herehttps://enochdotharl.carrd.co
I have toned him down a lot actually from his actual concept for those who cannot handle the full extent of his... chaos.
But if you are open to much darker themes and comfortable with them, I can amp him back up to his original concept for our rps.

Edited by Candy Ghouls

hey! i was looking through this forum and saw this, Enoch got my interest, was wondering if you want to roleplay with my Hrothgar? if so, you wanna talk about it on discord? :o

7 hours ago, Hyperly said:

hey! i was looking through this forum and saw this, Enoch got my interest, was wondering if you want to roleplay with my Hrothgar? if so, you wanna talk about it on discord? :o

Potentially? You can shoot me a note on here if you want telling me a bit about your Hrothgar and what you're wanting out of an RP with Enoch, then we can see if they'd mesh up!

What's his original concept? If you aren't comfortable putting it here, you could message me on discord #Reyukka7560