[Crystal-Balmung] Viera LF Romance

Hello. I am new to the FFxiv World, yet I am an avid Role Player on other platforms. My Home would is Balmung and I only have one character. I am hopping to meet a Male character(doesn't matter the gender of the typist) who would be older and wiser. One that seeks romance with another that is gentle and perhaps naïve about the new world and cultures she is adventuring in. I seek a Romance where my Partner teaches me not only about the world but myself.

I like a 1-1 relationship as she is very loyal. Sexually,  I want her to develop through the interactions with my partner to learn her likes and dislikes. Dom/Sub play is a plus as long as one knows how to balance it with gentleness.

I am usually on daily Est mid afternoon after 3pm till... god knows when. I have discord and have no issue talking Via voice to strengthen the relation ship. I am not looking for a wham Bam thank you ERP session. I truly want to fall in love with a character and build a story I can share with other friends here.

Thank You, Siha Vakarian {Balmung}

siha_full.png

Edited by Siha Vakarian