The name of the game is .. The Blade Dance

I've had an idea about a simple little ic game as I got the idea from the lore.  It is called  The Blade Dance, where a number of contestants ( two to say five or six people)  toss a dagger or multiple if the contestants are brave enough back and forth between each other. After a few IC quips back and forth the outcome of the game could be decided using /random and whoever gets the highest number wins.  Of course there wouldn't any permanent damage to characters, of course unless the people involved wish it so.  The game is simply a test of dexterity and hand/eye coordination played for fun, or to settle simple disputes.   Also seeing as Xenedra was looking for performers, Razamir and Rhynka would be willing to put on a show of sorts perhaps even with flaming daggers. When they are in town that is. What do you guys think?

I think Dia'khan should throw daggers at Kojin...

Yes I said AT, just because it'd be funny to watch the scrawny lil keeper boy dance around whailing and dodging them! She'd heal any owies he got, promise!!

That's keeper abuse! We cant have that.  Plus I doubt he would agree to that.. more like her chasing him throwing daggers at him as he ran away.

I think Dia'khan should throw daggers at Kojin...

Yes I said AT, just because it'd be funny to watch the scrawny lil keeper boy dance around whailing and dodging them! She'd heal any owies he got, promise!!

That's keeper abuse! We cant have that.  Plus I doubt he would agree to that.. more like her chasing him throwing daggers at him as he ran away.

No one said he had to consent, she's bigger than him and can run faster than him! Consent is just a trivial detail!! Besides, secretly he loves every minute of it!!!

On the serious side though this is an actual game in the lore too. Ever seen the leve "Momodi's Dancing Daggers"? Razamir found it and the info, but it is an interesting concept.

Ah, Mikki, with the agile grace and liquid like dexterity of a stumbling 3 legged ox....would probably be stabbed in the face multiple times playing this.

Of course...she'd still play and claim to be an expert at it all the same.

Ah, Mikki, with the agile grace and liquid like dexterity of a stumbling 3 legged ox....would probably be stabbed in the face multiple times playing this.

Of course...she'd still play and claim to be an expert at it all the same.

lol well im  sure raz would be willing to play with ya anytime

Uther would think this is unnecessarily dangerous. I could see Wart, my lalafell do-gooder with a healthy side of bravado and a Napoleon complex, being really into something like this though.

This is something my Roegadyn would be fully interested in playing!

Im glad to see so many people thinking it would a cool idea.  Razamir would love to teach anyone who was willing to learn.

Uther would think this is unnecessarily dangerous. I could see Wart, my lalafell do-gooder with a healthy side of bravado and a Napoleon complex, being really into something like this though.

Ah yes.. good ole lalafell powa.. I miss my lala at times..  maybe i will have to make one over again  :moogle:   Well anytime your lalafell ran across Razamir, Im sure he would be willing for a game.

This sounds very cool and definitely is something my Midlander would like to learn or (if audience participation is a thing) join in on...especially if there's money involved. :D

:thumbsup: Very cool.  The more the merry, the more people the more interesting the game would be.  As far as Razamir goes, wagers would be welcome.

This sounds very cool and definitely is something my Midlander would like to learn or (if audience participation is a thing) join in on...especially if there's money involved. :D

There may be money involved, but I suggest if you play any of us, play Razamir, or Rhynka. Diakhan has a thing about throwing them for keeps instead of the sport aspect!

There may be money involved, but I suggest if you play any of us, play Razamir, or Rhynka. Diakhan has a thing about throwing them for keeps instead of the sport aspect!

Zarek would be game for learning but afterwards would be just fine with playing a bit more 'seriously'. It's not a gamble (or worth winning the bet) if there's not some risk involved!