voidwalking

[Goblin] [Crystal DC] E'thoya Khilo

I. Basic Info

Characters: E'thoya Khilo

Primary character: E'thoya Khilo

Linkshells: None

Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Light to medium, to start.  Possibly heavy as I get more comfortable.

Views on RP combat and injuries: I'm not great at writing fight scenes so IC fights aren't my first choice, but I'm open to it if it serves a story purpose and is discussed beforehand.  As for injuries, it's fine as it's not too gore-y.

Views on IC romance: All for it! E'thoya is far from the easiest character to woo but it'd be fun to explore.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Again, all for it.  I live for this in fact.  If you have an idea for an interesting interpersonal connection between our characters I'm all for it.

Views on lore: I try to stick to lore as much as possible, but I'm new and my info retention isn't always the best, so I'm not exactly a hardliner about lore.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm not used to using most of them, so I'm learning.  Private scenes would be ideal for any really serious scenes, but that's about it.

III. Other Info

Timezone: PDT

Contact info: discord (tranzmizzion#5683) and twitter (@tranzmizzion)