FemHyur Looking for 'The One'(Though Wont Admit It)

Hello all! I am new to this website but not really new to roleplaying! I'm looking for a possible long term, slow burn romance rp.I usually have to be up at early hours for work so I prefer rp over discord, using a paragraph like style. I honestly have no idea how to make a carrd so here is some basic info of my character.

• She is a Midlander Hyur who is in her mid 20s.
  • Is from Ala Mhigo.
  • Her sexuality is straight.
  • Won't give someone a second look unless they beat her in a fight.
  • Her mother was a seamstress and her father was a precious gems merchant. One day, when she was 10, her father had managed to anger some people that were up in high places politics wise and had hired some assassins to murder him and his family. They killed her parents and decided to spare Saya for reasons unknown. Seeing as she was still young and easily persuaded, they took her in to train her to become one of them. She spent the next 10 years gaining their trust and learning all that she could from them until finally one day, she got her revenge and murdered the entire group of assassins. Once that was done, she had turned herself over to the Immortal Flames. After explaining her past and having extreme interrogations from Raubahn himself, they decided after spending a year locked up, she would serve parole by working for the Flames as their own personal assassin. It has been a few years since then and she had moved up the ranks quickly, earning her place towards the top. Now, she spends most of her days in Ul'dah and will only receive orders from only Raubahn or the Sultana herself.
  • Despite having a flirty attitude, she is still rather cold towards people, not having much trust to give.
  • She suffers from extremely violent nightmares and refuses to sleep around others, afraid she would hurt them or worse.
  • She also has a total sweet spot for children.
  • If she isn't working, she is usually found at the Quicksand, sitting in a corner watching the people enter and leave the establishment.

I'm pretty open to many ideas when it comes to plot lines as long as romance is intended down the line.

If anyone is interested then I look forward to hearing from you! :D

ffxiv_12032019_085555_425.png

ffxiv_12152019_083105_083.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...