Cheerful and energetic blue mage keeper wants some new friends for herself!

lihya1.png

Name: Lihya Zharipoh
Server: Balmung (Crystal)
Timezone: EST

Here's a link to my carrd, if you'd rather look at that!: https://lihya.carrd.co/

Contact Info:
Discord: Natty#5120
In-game Name: Lihya Zharipoh
Plus, you can message me on this site directly, as well! I'll see it :).

Personality Overview

Lihya is a childish and gullible blue mage Keeper who's filled with enthusiasm and energy. She's made a habit of utilizing her magical talents to make a living for herself, whether those jobs be mercenary work, healing services, enchanting items, or even fighting for her few fans in the Masked Carnivale. Lihya is highly sociable and is always eagerly searching for new friends. While she can be unusually callous, and even a little sadistic towards people she doesn't like, she goes to great lengths to spoil those friends she's so fond of. Especially with her cooking, which she takes great pride in. Lihya is a walking dichotomy, expressing great empathy and care towards those she deems worthy of it, and the opposite towards those she does not. Her friends are truly her world, and she has a tendency to be far too selfless and trusting towards them at times.

Potential RP Hooks

- She's a Masked Carnivale performer
Lihya participates regularly in the Masked Carnivale. Perhaps you've seen her perform? Though she’s not known there as "Lihya," but as "The Blue Moon". A dramatic, smug, and condescending magician who looks down her nose at the lowly creatures she’s pitted up against.

- She owns a shop that sells relaxing healing services, magical items, and mercenary services
If your character has a wound or ailment they need looked at, just needs something to help them relax a bit, desires magical items, or requires someone with combat expertise, Lihya has them covered. Just drop on by to "Blue Moon's Magic Parlour"!

- Oddly enough, the placard outside of her house has "All guests get free food!" written on it 
A strange invitation for a private home to have, but one who's particularly frugal, in need of food, or perhaps simply curious could have good reason for knocking and inviting themselves in!

- She teaches Blue Magic
Lihya will eagerly boast; she's been practicing blue magic for much longer than when it took off in Eorzea. If your character has an interest in learning blue magic, feel free to have them come to Lihya for it! Her stage persona is known for taking on students.

- Other Ideas
Lihya's work takes her all over the place, and she could realistically show up just about anywhere. Being the social sort, she would definitely be the type to approach your character to simply chat if given the right circumstances. If the other hooks don't appeal or apply to you, we can always discuss alternatives!

About Me and my RP preferences

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read :) . I've been looking for more RP contacts recently, don't be shy in contacting me if you're interested in interacting with Lihya! A few things about me that might be relevant to you:

I'm pretty laid back, even when it comes to lore adherence. There are gaps in the written lore, as well as gaps in our own individual knowledge of what IS shown to us. So a lot of things require headcanon to be explained, and that's okay. If you roleplay something that stretches the lore a little bit, I'll think nothing of it.

- I'm an experienced RPer in general. I started in WoW and have been RPing in fantasy settings for several years now. FFXIV's setting specifically for about two years. I love RPing with people from all experience ranges though.

- I have a preference for RP in smaller groups. 4 players total is an okay number. 1:1s are the most ideal for me, but not a necessity at all. Bringing a friend along with you, or even two of them can still be fun for me! As can public events (Restaurants and taverns are kind of fun to go to!). I don't enjoy events very much where there's going to be back and forth interactions between me and 5+ people, though. It feels like it can be hard to give everyone equal attention, you know? Some people inevitably get left behind, and that's no fun.

- I like in-game RP a lot more than discord RP. I might be able to do discord RP here and there, or if you have no other options. I've tried getting both types of contacts recently and it made me realize I almost universally I resonate a lot more with my in-game contacts.

- You might have noticed that I haven't included my availability. Frankly, my schedule is extremely sporadic. On one hand, it means we can RP regardless of your hours! On the other, being able to RP with you at the same hard-scheduled time of day all the time might be hard. My ability to sleep is extremely poor and my sleeping schedule can mess up at the drop of a dime x: . 

- While I prefer long-term contacts, I'm also totally open to just having a scene or two. Maybe your character just requires a one-time service, and ours don't particularly click well. That's okay!

- I'm not at all sensitive to dark or violent themes. Lihya is a character who can easily explore friendly, carefree RP. At the same time, she has some quirks that can manifest in said violent and dark things. She could steal a man's soul for some of her magical purposes in one scene, and cheerfully teach a friend how to bake a cake in the next. So! How often this shows up in our RP is largely up to you as she's a rather flexible character. Want something strictly limited to fun and carefree? Just say so, OOC communication is cool. :)

Thanks for reading, I hope to hear from you!

Edited by Lihya Zharipoh
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've RPed with Lihya a bunch and time always flies right by because of how much fun is being had! Lihya's take on adding cat-like behaviour to the character results in a charming combination of grey morality and heroism of convenience. She's a Miqo'te who pampers those she loves and places no value whatsoever on the lives of her enemies. And she's adorable every step of the way. X) 

2 hours ago, Moon Type said:

I've RPed with Lihya a bunch and time always flies right by because of how much fun is being had! Lihya's take on adding cat-like behaviour to the character results in a charming combination of grey morality and heroism of convenience. She's a Miqo'te who pampers those she loves and places no value whatsoever on the lives of her enemies. And she's adorable every step of the way. X) 

Thank you so much! \o/ You've been a blast to RP with yourself x). Vikohla is so wholesome and fun to interact with ^_^ 

Just so no one else reading gets the wrong idea about this, Lihya isn't going to meow at you or lick milk from dishes or anything like that. xP. Cat-like behaviour just refers to her tendency to bully anything smaller and weaker than her that isn't something she thinks she can befriend. As well as a weakness for ear scratches :D.

18 minutes ago, Lihya Zharipoh said:

Thank you so much! \o/ You've been a blast to RP with yourself x). Vikohla is so wholesome and fun to interact with ^_^ 

Just so no one else reading gets the wrong idea about this, Lihya isn't going to meow at you or lick milk from dishes or anything like that. xP. Cat-like behaviour just refers to her tendency to bully anything smaller and weaker than her that isn't something she thinks she can befriend. As well as a weakness for ear scratches :D.

You're very welcome! :D Thanks for the clarification about Lihya, I should've been more careful with my wording. X)