(Updated with Carrd and new design) Socially Awkward Viera looking for sparring partners and fellow hunters!

Name: Eirhildr Rose

Server: Goblin

Timezone: UTC+10

Character Overview: Eirhildr is twenty seven years old and stands at 170cm. Her hairstyle and colour are almost always changing as often as she changes her clothes but most commonly, she is seen with hair that is a red most similar to wine. Sometimes she lets it hang loose and it comes halfway down her back, otherwise it’s tied back in a high ponytail. Her deep pink eyes can sometimes appear to be staring right through you, as if she doesn’t see you there. Light scarring lines Eirhildr’s arms and torso under her Samurai armour, adapted from Gordian and Midan scrap parts.

Cold, abrasive and harsh. The three words most people think when Eirhildr comes to mind. She believes that honesty is the best policy, and not the false honesty that others may be so used to pouring on to people. Ordinarily she has no idea how to communicate with people and much prefers the thrill of combat to do the talking for her. Fighting is all she knows, it’s when her mind is at its most clear and every solution just makes sense. Trying to talk to someone just fills her head with a loud buzzing noise and makes her feel like her head is heavy. Despite her coldness, under her icy image, she really is a soft hearted soul. The friends that she’s made have given her a reason to keep fighting, and she hopes one day to be reunited with her dear sister Camilla.

For some more information, please take a look at her carrd!: https://eirhildr.carrd.co/

And if that interested you at all, feel free to head on over and read more about Eirhildr's character and her past: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Eirhildr_Rose

Hooks:

For the love of the fight!  -There is nothing Eir loves more than to either battle alongside new comrades in arms, or spar against them to make sure her swordsmanship remains at her ridiculously high standard.

She’s learning magic! – While Eirhildr mostly uses either her Samurai sword or her Dragoon lance, she decided that in order to keep up with the new waves of heroes sweeping through she had to learn magic. Now a Red Mage in training, Eirhildr could possibly learn the ins and outs of both sides of magic from your character.

Trying to improve her social skills! – Eir is really not good when it comes to just chatting. She gets all panicky and sweaty and sometimes she even completely shuts down. But if she clicks with the right person, that all sweeps away and if it does, that person has a friend for life.

As for the rest, I’m sure whatever happens on the fly would be a ton of fun too.

Personal Info:

I’m super new to RP, I’ve only ever done it once and that was a very long time ago. I’ve been meaning to give it another go for a while because I think it will hope rejuvenate my story writing. So I hope that doesn’t put anyone off!

I'm generally available anytime at the moment, I tend to idle a lot in game already.

I can go with the flow, lore adherence isn’t something I’m worried about. If anything the extra creativity would be fun to see!

Ideally I’d like to meet a few characters that Eir can stay in touch with or continue to fight alongside. It’s what she’s looking for after all.

Thanks for reading and if you wanted to get in touch, feel free to talk to me either here, in game if you see me or on Discord (Eirhildr #3275)

Dark Eirhildr.jpeg

Edited by Eirhildr Rose
Added Carrd link and updated Eirhildr's look, and fixed a mistake with the inserted image. Updated title.