Blue Skies Event: Horizon Crossing (temp Gilgamesh, perma Balmung)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the event Blue Skies I had fun! I got to try out Kari's personality for the first time which helped build the character a bit more. Like a few others I did get lost in at the start with all the text I had to change a few settings but in the end it worked out! I hope there will be more events later on. And even though I had a really crappy start to the day that event made things better so thank you once more!

Thank you very much to Merri, Xenedra, Fearless, and everyone who came. It's not often that you see so many roleplayers together in one place, and it's always a madhouse! Thankfully we were split up into groups, so it wasn't hectic for long, and before I knew it I was having a blast (it's hard to have fun when your character is shy, after all).

I'm afraid I don't have a lot of screenshots of my own (just the one actually) which I really regret, because Fearless and I had some truly wonderful moments.

[align=center]dZxe0g7.jpg[/align]

Of course, at this point quite a lot of people had already left, but it was still quite a crowd. If there's this much of a turnout in a closed beta, I can't wait to see how many people we can get together once open beta starts! :D

Hanging out at Crescent Cove. What happened to the moon? Iono.

fUtasJf.jpg

HAHAH The black shadow on the moon was mentioned but when we looked most couldn't see anything, I thought someone was trying to start some interesting RP given they said it in chat.  My apology girl with the glasses and the black hair but your name escapes me atm, you are stood right next to me in the pic.

That was fun! Thanks to everyone in Group 2 who put up with my random {frantic...} leading of the group. ((Kass had no idea she was doing til she was handed the first clue)) I do have a few screen shots of the event...none from the middle, sadly. I was too busy flailing my hands trying to keep everyone entertained.

lF1LnZc.jpg

The calm before the storm

ywz8ebe.jpg

At the end

nED1v9q.jpg

Mingle Pictures:

8YSByQF.jpg

5luY0Ku.jpg

DGT8f4v.jpg

d5zcPG1.jpg

The Moon is Pie:

g66kAtY.jpg

Drinkies:

dHK6QhM.jpg

zkabo5o.jpg

j0cWO3m.jpg

GxHo0mV.jpg

Thanks for hosting the event! Got to meet a lot of people and slowly get back into the swing of RP'ing. While I wasn't much help with the riddles in Xenedra's group, the adventure was very fun. Got to see a few places I haven't been to yet. Have to say I had the most fun when all the groups got together at the dock and later the bar in Vesper Bay.

P.S. - Dotoro was a savior. Xenedra forced us to sing and dance, we had no choice! Hahaha =P

Like the first one, this event was a blast. And, like the first one, having been on the organizing side of events like these in previous games, I want to dole out a huge helping of THANK YOU, and YOU'RE AMAZING to the folks who ran and organized this thing. Hectic, is I think, putting it lightly.

I had a rough time at first getting my grips with how fast the chat was scrolling due to all the people talking and enjoying themselves but once things died down a little and I got used to it, I started to get into the swing of things.

No pictures to share unfortunately but I do spot Rendal in a few of those! :D

Hahaha Torn Sky that is fantastic, is that Khaze'to lying dead on the floor under the worm.  Brilliant.

Yup. Poor Khaze'to. I remember having to raise him afterward. But what a good sport he was considering everything he had to go through that day.

Hahaha Torn Sky that is fantastic, is that Khaze'to lying dead on the floor under the worm.  Brilliant.

Yup. Poor Khaze'to. I remember having to raise him afterward. But what a good sport he was considering everything he had to go through that day.

I don't think he died that much did he. Lets see, once, no twice to the marble golems and once to the giant worm, I'm surprised hes still in once piece.  I remember asking about the whole zombie thing though.  I'm a little disappointed in us all that none of us thought to take screenshots of the worm attack, flippin mental.