[Balmung] Battle-plan meeting - Wednesday 8 April 8PM EST

Call to the Yakuza:

Yumiko Kazane presents herself in front of a group of Yakuza she looks around, each one looking at her suspiciously. She takes a deep breath and tightens her grip on the white flag that she was waving a few moments ago.

"Good evening, I am sorry to barge in and that is probably a really uncommon sight. But at exceptional threats, exceptional measures. Recently, there has been rumours that our way of life is threatened, this threat is not only concerning the Sekiseigumi, but also farmers, fishermen, merchants, nobles and yourself. It does not matter to them how old you are or if you fight or not. But even with our best efforts the Sekiseigumi alone would not be enough to stop that threat, therefore I present myself before you with a proposition. The Sekiseigumi will exceptionally dismiss all the fines that your members have, as well as reduce by half the sentences that some of you might be serving in exchange for your service to fight that threat. Anyone who wants to join should join the briefing held at the Clan Jizutsu Estate this Wednesday at 8PM (EST - Ward 10 plot 28 - Balmung). The Daimyo Jizutsu no Keiho will present the elements his troops have already gathered and propose different plans up to discussion. Please. I beg you. Come to the help of Kugane and his inhabitants."

She bows respectfully and awaits for the answer of the Yakuza leader(s)

Somewhere else in Kugane:

**A sealed official scroll has been delivered to every estate in Kugane and Shirogane that is registered with the Kugane office. The letter has the seal of the Bugyo of Kugane upon it**

*Call for arms.
Shirogane is rumored to have an impending attack upon it's shores. Lord Jizutsu no Keiho calls for any and all,  able loyal blades of the East to come to his estate this Wednesday (04/08/2020) at the eighth evening bell. (8 pm est)  to coordinate with the Sekiseigumi to remove this foreign threat from its shores.*

((IC meeting is set for 8pm est 04/08/2020 at Plot 28 10th ward Shirogane. Doors will open at 7:30. Please read the following information as this is an event being hosted by HvH.))