Posted (edited)

Updated on 5/19/2020: Hi I wanted to let you all know that I have updated this character some more :D her name is now Saraana Himaa and she does have a mate now but I am looking to still expand on her!!

Hello everyone, I know I have been on here a few times in the past but I have a character that I have been pretty passionate about getting set up. I returned to the game a couple months ago and decided to give the Storm blood expansion a try and fell in love with Azim Steppe and the Xaela. I had already had the character I'm showing here set up and with some help from friends I got a background etc all set up for her, with her I have learned to love the game once again and been enjoying the world that Final Fantasy has set up. I am located on the Crystal Data Center and play on Mateus, also a note I am CST time but I will actively work with schedules so I can role play with those interested, I also am on discord and on a few discord servers to help establish connections.

So on to the fun part!! Introducing Kuroyuri Usagi a Xaela Himaa female who was born and raised in the Azim Steppe along side her two older twin brothers (A friend plays both brothers IG so they are apart of the story), growing up in the steppe she was the typical child doing what she could to help the tribe and her family thrive and grow as she got older she fell in love with a Raen male and moved away only for years to go by before she returned to her home land. To learn more check out her profile

What I am looking for

• Tribal Role Play - I would like to expand on the Xaela story line that was provided in game
  • Romance - This is 18+ as there will be mature themes mixed in, for this a Male Xaela is a must! No other race or females! I want her to find her 'Sun' for this, if you do not know what that means please look up the lore to find out!
  • Friends - Childhood or Adult friends, would like to play out Slice of life aspects of her life either it be as children growing up in the Steppe or friends she finds later in life form her various travels.
  • Free Company - This isn't really a must but it would be a bonus! Both myself and my friends are looking for a RP Free Company on the Mateus server, I personally again would like one that can expand on my characters life but I would like just over all friends and people to RP with so if you know of one or are in one go ahead and add a comment!

ffxiv_04092020_223423_822.png

ffxiv_04152020_170738_527.png

ffxiv_04152020_152135_560 (2).png

ffxiv_04152020_154334_270 (2).png

Edited by Saraana
name change and role play edit

Your character sounds wonderful and I love the emphasis on family and community! 

I hope you're still enjoying Stormblood, I loved that expansion! When I first arrived in Azim Steppe the setting, visuals and music left me in awe.

thanks very much :D I actually have found some decent role play with her now but I am still wanting to expand on her a bit more so I have some other stuff that I shared on the character directory!

Update!:;

Hello and thank you for coming by to look at Saraana, I am looking to expand on her role play a bit more and have someone or someone(s) join in on the role play I have set up with her and her mate on the Mateus Server. This would be a more xaela style tribe information and we do not need to be apart of the same FCs, its simply a slice of life style role play and that we can get together and well..live as if we are on the Steppe as xaela. You can be from any tribe you want! Some information on Saraana she is of the Himaa tribe and has two older brothers that are twins (both played by another player), she had grown up in the Steppe but due to tragic events most of her memories of the Steppe are gone and she's relearning her culture all over again with the help of her mate Arslan who is of another tribe. Currently they are building their home in a area that they had journey to as children and loved how peaceful it felt...

So what I'm looking for

1. People interested in doing a Xaela Role Play tribe!

2. Those who are willing to learn the lore (but we aren't nazi's about it)

3. Are on the Mateus server or data server so we can do IG scenes together.

4. Have access to discord as it would be easy to set up scenes there for times we just can't be IG

5. No drama starters and we can all be adults

6. This would have adult theme content so those who are 21+ or at least be mature about stuff, act like an adult don't start drama we don't need any bleed.

7. Be friendly and fun to be around

8. Contribute come up with ideas or scenes that we can all do together or you would want to do to help grow your own character!

9. We will not be allowing the whole warrior of light (or darkness) into the role play.

10. Have fun!

If you can follow any of that and also just be a good sport in the art of role play then feel free to look at the link below of Saraana's profile and I look forward to talking to you!

Saraana,

https://hime1990.wixsite.com/blacklily